what is shifting ??

alright, let's say you need to get groceries so you decide to go into a store. when you're in that store, you have more than a million options to carry out.
1. buy an apple and two bananas
2. buy three bananas and 5 grapes
3. buy 10,000 grapes and 4.5 grams of oranges
4. leave the store without buying anything
5. start up a conversation with a worker

there are more than a million things you can do in that store. and every single possible choice you can make is a reality. what you need to understand is there are infinite realities existing right now in this world. there's a reality where the world is free from covid, there's a reality where you're the opposite gender, etc !! like i said, there are infinite realities, and you're shifting billions of times every second. i'll get into that right now.
every time you breathe, blink, move, speak, do anything, you're shifting into another reality where you are aware of your choice. you're shifting billions of times each second, and this is something that not a lot of people know about. you just shifted into a reality where you're reading this sentence !! congrats !!

to put it simply, shifting is the process of moving your awareness or your consciousness to that of your desired reality. let's say i want to shift to a reality where there's no covid. all i have to do is move my awareness to that reality !! some of you might be confused on how to shift, but i'll get into that in the next few chapters.

now, i'm going to need you guys to answer these questions in the reaction boxes, so i know that you all understand. i'll make sure to check all of them and reply to any questions if asked !!
1. what is shifting ?? define it in your own terms.
2. true or false ,, there are infinite realities existing right now.
3. true or false ,, anything is possible in a certain reality.
4. where do you want to shift to ??
5. do you believe you will make it with the right mindset and skills ??