Prologue

As I looked at him now, it was as if I was staring at him for the first time. I looked not with my eyes, but with my heart. And what I saw in front of me was not the boy who had taken countless lives and single handedly caused what felt like an eternity of destruction and suffering.

What I saw in front of me was a boy who would sacrifice the entire world for me over and over again without a single regret; a boy who would sell his soul to the devil himself if it meant that mine would be free.

"It was all for you." He whispered, and I could feel the light within my soul start to dim as I watched the tears plague his eyes that had once glittered joyously with life. Now all I could see were pools of despair displayed on his face. He was nothing but a canvas that was splattered and stained by the specks of crimson blood left behind by the dead that would forever mock his darkened soul.

And even as I had my knife pressed against his throat, his merciless gaze was still overflowing with over a thousand life times worth of love.

"And I would do it all again."

***********************************************************************************************

Man, you all better vote quick before I just go ahead and kill everyone off before the first chapter! Fun Fact: Statistics show that every vote saves a characters life. This is a true fact, and no you don't get to see the statistic-

Seriously though, thank you so much for reading, and feel free to comment because I love comments and will get so excited if I see you commented and then I'll respond and then you can respond to my response and then we can be friends.

Word Count: 304