⁂︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆⁂︎

Comenzar desde el principio

Now that Stephanie had brought this to your attention, you are second guessing what you thought before. Nothing makes Daisuke happy. If you do reach his standards, you will always end up missing something which gets him angry. He wants everything to be perfect and if that means firing someone he will do it.

He fires five people a day, but today and yesterday he hasn't done it once. "I think you're changing him". You scoffed, laughing a little at what Stephanie claimed you to be doing. Changing him? It would take a lot to change someone like Daisuke and you didn't think you had that much power to do so.

"How can sex change someone?"

"Not sex? Just you in general, you both have feelings for each other and love makes people soft. Love changes people".

Your eyes widened at her mentioning the L word. Love? You didn't think you loved Daisuke, you just really really liked him. Wasn't being in love with him too soon? You didn't think that you were and you would obviously know if you did love him or not.

"Yes love what else".

"I don't love him". Stephanie sighed and began eating her food getting frustrated at your denial. It was clear that you loved him, it just wasn't clear to you.

"Does your heart race every time you see him? Do you get excited or happy every time he talks to you or wants to do something special for you? Do you think about him every day? Do you get butterflies in your stomach every time he looks in your direction?"

Your breath hitched, processing every question Stephanie just asked. You might as well tick all of them because every answer to that question was a yes. Your heart did race when you saw him, you always get happy when he talks to you or gives you any type of attention. You thought about him all the time, butterflies swarmed in your stomach every time he gave you that look he only shows to you.

"I think I love him".

"You don't think. You love him".

You chocked on the water you were sipping, feeling shaky all of a sudden. What were you supposed to do? Tell him? You doubted he felt the same way, he would probably think you were moving too fast and become overwhelmed. You didn't want to lose him again.

"Isn't this too fast, I can't love him".

"Love doesn't have a specific time to come (y/n), if you love him you love him don't try and hide it".

"What do I do?"

"Tell him". You shook your head violently, feeling your cheeks getting hot from this conversation. You were never good with expressing your feelings, maybe not as bad as Daisuke but you never did tell people how you really felt.

You were afraid of rejection, afraid of being judged or made fun of. You hated the feeling of it and you tended to avoid feeling that way at all costs, even if that meant hiding your feelings forever then you were going to do that. You didn't want Daisuke to push you away because you told him that you loved him.

You liked how your relationship was going so far, it didn't have a label but you liked how easygoing it was and how nothing was forced. You felt happy. And if saying 'I love you' to him was going to ruin that , you would never tell him those three words...ever.