please read.

hello!!

chocochiffon here!!

so i would first like to clarify a few things about my oneshots. i've recently started to read the comments again this time throughly (i read the comments of my oneshots at least once a month lol, twice a week if i feel like it.)

sometimes, i get the sudden urge to check the comments all at once and that's actually what i'm doing right now since i was planning to come back. i checked the fanfics, the grammar, and the comments.

i've seen that in my sukuna oneshot, (i have only one) people were uncomfortable because yuuji, a minor in the show, supposedly had intercourse with the reader, who is an adult.

first and foremost, i would like to clarify that, i would never do teacher-student relationships, (or any minor-adult oneshots in general)  simply because i am aware that it is wrong. i've stated in my notes before that i would never do nsfw content or fanfics to the minors in the show.

i wrote the sukuna oneshot with only sukuna as the character coming into mind yet when i read the comments, people were actually thinking of yuuji and honestly speaking, during my whole duration of writing the oneshot, not once has yuuji come into my mind.

i also didn't think things over more, and never took into consideration that people might be uncomfortable with the whole scene of the oneshot.

and for that reason, i'm very sorry.

it was never my intention to make people uncomfortable, nor weirded out. if you ever think that yuuji and the reader had sex, well that's up to you because again, i never intended for yuuji to be part of that oneshot by any means.

i'll take down the post immediately and once this has reached enough people, i'll do the same with this note.

again, i'm very sorry for making people uncomfortable, i know what mistake i made and i'm willing to learn from them.

thank you again!!