Chapter 1. Trouble

Boyfriend walked out from his house where he was with Girlfriend. "Why can't I remember?.." he said to himself while seeing the earth different but he then stopped by the place where Week 1 took place at (The Stage) and he went on stage grabbing his mic and singing a odd peaceful tune. Someone then heard the singing from him and when. He turned he saw someone with a orange beanie with a skateboard. "Hello?, are you okay?" The Person said. "Who is this?..." He said back to the person, "Parappa Rappa of course!" Parappa said "But you don't seem normal, Boyfriend". "Parappa?.....Nice to meet you..." Boyfriend said as he backed away a inch. "What's going on with you?" Parappa said confused, "What's going on.....I can't remember....:" He said with a drowned down voice looking at Parappas static face by his perspective. "Oh no....This can't be...." Parappa said backing away looking scared "He is issued with Dementia, how can I even help him?". Boyfriend then stared at Parappa. "I know, I gotta believe!" Parappa said. "Believe?....." Boyfriend said. "It's my catch phrase" He replied to Boyfriend. Parappa then started singing to Boyfriend singing Stage 1 from Parappa The Rapper. After the song finished he was concerned because Boyfriend did not even say a lot of the lyrics with his Beep Boops. "This can't be good....do you feel okay, Boyfriend?" Parappa said to Him. "I don't think so..." He replied back "I.....can't.....remember.....". "I need to find a way to help him..." Parappa said putting his hand on his forehead.