Episode 6 - First smile

Start from the beginning

"Fine. After this do your schoolworks. If you are already finish I take them off."

"That fast?"

"Huh?" Kavin slightly tilted his head.

"Wear them until Mamu arrives."

"No." Kavin shook his head.

"Alright no schoolworks for today then."

"You are really stubborn now."

"I won't be stubborn if you let me do this to you." Third crossing his arms.

"Ah you win. I won't take this off until your mother arrives. Now do your assignment."

"Uhh can you do it for me?" Third cutely said.

"No. I will just help you. This is the last time. Don't be stubborn
Do it now." Kavin replied.

Third pouted and replied "Okay."

He answered 4 schoolworks and memorized 1 poem that their teacher asked them to do.

After doing his schoolworks Love also arrived.

"Mamu, you are early!" Third shouted and gave her a hug.

"What's that on your face?" Love asks Kavin.

"Your son did it."

Love scoffs as a response.

Kavin took them off in front of them but suddenly Love asks "Why did you take them off? It looks cool too. I should have added them the last night I made you." Love continuosly teasing him.

"You are making fun of me now too?" Kavin asks.

Instead of throwing the stickers away he put them on to Love and Third's face as a revenge.

"No, I don't want to. Take them away." Love giggled and ran away from him.

Kavin successfully put them on to Love's face. They simultaneosly looking at each other as if they are reading what they thought. They stared back at Third and put the stickers on him to be fair.

Third ran away while the two keep chasing him until they successfully put the stickers on his face.

Third and Love continued laughing. An unexpected smile from Kavin just occured for the first time.

"Kavin? Did you just smile?" Third surprisingly asks.

"What? Who smiled? Me? No I wasn't. I mean I don't know. I have no idea." Kavin replied.

"No I saw you. You were smiling. It was your first smile. It's the first time seeing you smile."

Kavin was so speechless. He doesn't know what to say after hearing those words from Third.

Did he really smile? Too bad I didn't caught him. It was his first smile yet I didn't pay attention to it. What do you look like when you smile? I think you are even handsome and more cuter when you did that again. I wanna see it so bad.

"Uhm Third you should go upstairs first."

"But why? I already did my schoolworks."

"Not that. Just go upstairs we have something to talk about in private."

"Oh I see. Okay." Third replied.

Love grab his hand and took him on the corner.

"Did you really do that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Third said you smiled. I thought you don't know how to express any emotions at all. So does that mean you were happy? You felt joy in that scenario?" Love seriously asks.

"Uh I guess so."

"I just hope I saw that." Love whispered secretly.

"What?"

"Ah nothing. Uhm I'll leave you here. You can watch tv if you want. Do whatever makes you happy." Love replied and left him alone.

That was close. I hope he didn't heard what I said. I might be surprise if he has something to show more that I still don't know. He is my creation yet I still don't know his personality. I should have focus on him at the same time. Wait, but that is just too hard for me. Working, watching over Third plus Kavin too? Which one should I do first? I am such a multi tasker.

Kavin was downstairs standing alone thinking if he just smiled. Talking to his self alone.

"Did I really smile? I don't even know how to express any emotions at all nor doing different kind of stuffs that I still need to know and learn. Maybe because I am already comfortable and happy with them." Kavin said.

Early in the morning, Third comes out first while his mother was still in her room sleeping.

"Good morning, Kavin. Where's Mamu?" Third asks.

Kavin shrug his shoulders as a response to him.

"Did she already go to work this early?"

Kavin still did the same as he doesn't know at all.

"Oh, I'll her room." Third went back to check his mother.

He saw his mother was still sleeping. Looking so sleepy and tired. Third was really worried about her. She just worked so hard. Each and every day she wakes up in the morning just to go in her office. But not now.

"Mamu!!" Third keeps poking his mother's arm. "Wake up, you are going to be late. This is the first time I wake up earlier than you." he added.

"Let me sleep first. It's still early." Love replied with her sleepy voice.

Third sighed and said "Poor Mamu. She must be so tired working everyday and waking up early each day. She deserves a rest. As a son I should take care of her today."

Third went back downstairs and told Kavin "She looks tired and sleepy. I am worried. I should let her rest because she deserves that. She is working so hard. She had forgotten to take care of herself now."

Kavin slightly nodded.

"And because of that I deserve to be absent first." Third declared.

"No, that won't happen. I'll take care of her I promise. Don't worry I will still come with you today and pick you up." Kavin disagreed.

"You won't wait for me?"

"I guess?"

"Okay deal. Just take care of her you already made a promise. Let's go? before I am late."

"Mmm okay." Kavin replied.

Next episode...