As Adam headed back through the exit, he stopped beside me. He leaned down to my ear, whispering something. I couldn't help but grit my teeth in disgust.

"You are like a rose that's been stuck in a storm, unable to blossom. Once you do.. I can't wait to pick you from the stem"

————————————☀︎ [Timeskip]
————————————☀︎

I had snuck back into my room through the window, hopping on my bed as quietly as possible.

"Hello dear sister" The lamp on my bedside turned on, revealing my brother kneeled down beside my bed.

I almost scream, but cover my mouth. Only letting out a small squeak.

"I heard about what happened at S" half his face was covered in a shadow, a creepy grin on his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry onii-San" I say, trying to mask my fear. The grin on Haruto's face disappears and he looks up revealing his face which was tear stained.

"Look, I'm not mad that you snuck out. If anything, I'm partially happy. You are finally acting like a kid your age, you even started showing emotions a bit"

A smile replaced his frown.

"I don't mind you going out, having fun. Just at least inform me you'll be safe"

I nod and jump out of bed, tackling him in a hug, letting out a small giggle in relief.

"D-did you just...giggle?!" He says, his voice slightly raising.
My cheeks heat up from embarrassment and I look down to the floor.

He lets out a laugh as he wraps his arms around me. Once he had calmed down, we stood there, just enjoying our sibling bond.

"I'm sorry..." he says. I look up and see the smile on his face was gone and a frown was put in place once again.

"Why onii-San?"
"I'm sorry for how our parents have treated you. If only I was strong enough to stand up to them...for you...maybe they wouldn't keep treating you like this..." his voice cracked as tears rolled down his face.

I do nothing but embrace him once more. "You aren't at fault, never will I ever blame you for something you didn't do"

————————————☀︎ [Timeskip to morning]
————————————☀︎

I let out a yawn as I get out of bed. My messy H/C hair covering one of my eyes, drool sat on the side of my mouth.

I wiped it off and rubbed my eyes, letting it adjust to the sun's morning rays.

A knock was heard on my door. "Come in"
One of the maids went into my room, carrying a tray of F/B (favorite breakfast) and hands it to me.

I grab it and quickly dig in. "M'lady would you like me to start a warm bath for you?" "That would be much appreciated. Thank you"

Once finished, I moved the tray to my nightstand, grabbing my phone and looking through F/S/M (favorite social media) as I wait for the maid to finish.