𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅

Start from the beginning

They soon reached the shop and after Y/N said some goodbyes, she went back to their shared room and got in bed.
Almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out.

The light from the rising sun illuminated the cherry tree forest with a golden glow. A soft wind blew pink petals off of the trees and onto the grass and stone pathway below.

Y/N found herself laying in the thick barly. As she sat up, she felt pieces of the grass in her hair. Brushing her hands through her locks, she removed any of the grass from it as she got up from her spot and stood.

She recognized the place as somewhere she used to visit when she was younger. When she lived in the village with Nurm. It wasn't too far from the village, but it still was a good distance.
Sometimes, she'd like to come here to watch the sunrise. She'd sneak away from the small house she had been adopted into.

She told nobody about this place, not even Nurm. It was her sanctuary.

A small smile grew upon her face as she remembered the countless times she snuck out in the early mornings when it was still dark. Watching the moon set and the sun rise into the sky. Watching the dark colored sky fade into pastel oranges, reds, pinks, and yellows.

But something felt... off...
She wasn't alone.
She knew she wasn't.
She knew the feeling of being alone here. This wasn't it.

Y/N searched the area with her eyes, quickly landing on a figure in the edge of the clearing, where normal trees surrounded the area. The first thing that she noticed was a crimson red color.

Y/N took a few steps forward to what looked to be a person. A man, or at least that's what she assumed.
The more steps she took closer, the more she could make out what the figure was. They had medium length hair, a saturated red color.

A bigger gust of wind blew both of their hair out of place. The stray hair strands had obscured Y/N's vision for long enough for the red-haired person to disappear. She looked around herself quickly, spinning in a circle, only to find not a trace of the man.

Another gust of wind, they seemed to be picking up more.
But this time,
Y/N could almost hear something in the wind, only a whisper.

"When night reigns eternal and those of the underworld come to the top, only one man can save everyone."

"Only one man can save him."

A loud, booming crash of thunder shook the ground below Y/N, startling her. She looked up to the sky, seeing dark clouds rolling in quickly.

The wind picked up more and more, gust of wind becoming heavier. It became harder for Y/N to keep her balance.

More thunder rumbles throughout the area, sending waves of booming sound to the ears of who ever was unfortunate enough to be in the area at the moment.
The booms became more loud and more frequent.

Y/N covered her ears and looked around for any sort of shelter from the coming thunderstorm.

The last thing she heard was the sound of a tree branch breaking above her before everything was dark again.

Y/N's eyes fluttered open quickly. She awoke somewhat with a start, but it was a lot calmer than some of her other dreams.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she stood from her bed, opting to go and grab something to drink before attempting to sleep again. It had only been around an hour.