Reached Adventure Bay

Your POV
"Ma'am your flight 🛫 will land in 10 minutes " said Penny my secretary "Okay" I said. She gave me a cute smile and left. Till then I rehearsed my script
After 10 minutes
My plane landed and guess what I saw medias and fans ofcourse I love them but sometimes they are really very irritating . Then Hailey came and asked me " Ma'am what do you think about the paw patrol " I was a little surprised by this question but I do heard about them that there are 6 brave pups named Chase, Marshall,Skye,Dubble no Rubble,Rocky and Zuma captained by a boy nearly of my age but I don't know his name nor I have ever seen him
After 15 minutes
I was in my car going to the hotel after answering all the questions but The question WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PAW PATROL Makes me a little uncomfortable I don't know why because I have seen all the pups on pictures and honestly they were too cute but thinking about that boy makes me really uncomfortable maybe because I am curious to know his name and then I reached my hotel.

Ryder's POV
I was playing games on my puppad and the pups came to me through the elevator "Hey pups what's up" I asked them looking at them they were really excited I don't know why ." Ryder Ryder Ryder can you believe it Singer y/n y/l/n just complement us "Whoa Whoa calm down pups but how do know that she complemented us" I asked the " Hailey took her interview and asked her about WHAT DO THINK ABOUT THE PAW PATROL!!! said Rocky " Ohh.. Ya Mayor Good way was also very excited that she will be doing a concert in Adventure Bay today at 7:00 pm " Yup WaIT What !! I have to get ready oh no it's 3:45 bye guys" Skye said as she rushed down the elevator. WoW  I thought " Well we should start getting ready too Mayor Good Way said us that everything should be perfect " Chase said as he leaded all the pups to the elevator "Bye Pups" I said and waved "Bye Ryder" they all said in unison  God I love these pup But then a thought poped up in my head not an idea a thought about y/n why I am feeling so uncomfortable by saying her name I do love her songs but never saw Carlos told me that she is kind and cute he even told that he has a crush on y/n Wait whenever I say her name why does my heart beat twice what's wrong with me Ugg...