They apparated to Dorea's home, all three families. The adults went into the sitting room to sit in more silence and the children wandered off. Bellatrix and Narcissa wandered the grounds outside and Dorea walked into the library. She sat on an old dusty couch and listened to the thick silence, until Regulus walked in and sat beside her.

Regulus knew how to comfort someone, Sirius would question and question and talk. He felt safer when noise was around, silence was bad. Regulus sat in the silence with her. Knowing she must be in such a depression he couldn't even wonder. She shifted closer to him and layed her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her and they sat like that.

Wishing this dreaded nightmare could be over and they wake up in a dream.

"Reg" she said quietly almost a whisper, it sounded as if she was struggling to talk through the ball in her throat

"yeah bear" he responded kindly, and softly, almost worried she'd shatter.

"you know I had to see him, his body" he let her speak not interupting "his chest-" she coked slightly "it wasn't moving" tears slowly slipped down her cheeks "and his face" she paused "it was so empty, there was no more life" she knew he was dead before she had saw him but that made it real.

Regulus just held her closer 

"The house elves carried him, his hand slid on the floor, his finger nails scratched on the wood" she whispered "his face was paler than snow, his cheeks were hollow, his veins had run dry" and that was all it took for her to move her head and begin to cry into his shoulder "he can't be gone" she sobbed "he can't be gone, he can't be gone, he can't be gone" she cried into the thick library.

Regulus just hugged her close to his chest. Dorea hugged him and he began to cry. He knew his uncle well, his uncle always sat beside him at family dinners and asked him about school.

"I'm sorry Reggie" she sobbed "I shouldn't cry, you've lost someone too"

"Bear, we both lost someone, we're both crying" he laughed "so that makes it okay, and Bear I love you, you're my best friend, he don't hide anything from each other" he smiled through painful tears

She nodded and the two cried into the night, wanting everything to be done with. Dorea slipped into a deep black void. She didn't treasure the time she had with her father, she didn't savor it and it had slipped through her fingers.

"I should have talked to him one last time, I should have sat with him in the library, I should've"

"it's okay Dory, it's okay"

But Dorea felt she hadn't done enough, she could've done more. She missed him more than she had ever missed anyone before. Even more than andie, because she could still try to see Andie, her father was dead, never to be seen again. He died with no proof he had ever lived except his children and the few memories the public had.

The daily profit had written on it on the 21st.

"Cygnus Black ministries top Watcher dies at the age of 37" the head line read but Dorea hadn't paid attention to it. Dorea slipped out of Regulus' grip and decided to write back to Andromeda. Regulus followed her to a small desk in the corner, she pulled a paper and quill, some ink as well and began to write a very short letter.

Dear Andromeda,

Father is dead. He died December 20th at 7:06 am in his sleep. Presumed dead by a stroke from mother. He was burried at Pendtonal park December 23rd at 7:45 pm. Uncle Alphard, Aunt Walburga, Uncle Orion, Sirius, and Regulus all attended. He is toward the back of the park, near grandmother if you wish to visit his grave. He has a large head stone, with mothers name on it as well as his so when she dies she may rest beside him. Mother requested black tulips be planted beside his headstone.

-Dorea

***********************************************************************************************

I'm so freaking sad

it's not just the blacks who are crying I am too

please don't be to sad, I wouldn't wanna hurt your day

I love you all so so so much please go sip on some water (lol that kinda sounds weird but I'm gonna keep it in, do with that as you will) 

I wrote both of these parts listening to As the World Caves in-Matt Maltese but slowed on youtube it fits nicely in a sad way

we're almost at 50 parts too

also 2 in a day.. both made me cry over my computer though..

have a good rest of you night/day

love your very sad author,

-Caroline