And Taehyun being hypocritical of his emotions denied the incoming comfort, "I'll be okay." He never matched the older's gaze though, "Okay then... I'll be leaving in two days, I should start packing." His words withered away as he took his hand back. Taehyun grabbed his hand back across the table, interwined their fingers, "Stay." He whispered as he continued eating his breakfast, looking down at his tablet while Beomgyu blushed furiously.

Just like that, comfort blanketed over them, hands locked, small acts yet they scream passionately describing affection.

...

Taehyun fixed his outfit, looking out of the window as he did so, the big glasses never failed to address the beauty of city. Grey skies, winter was showing signs of it's arrival, days now ended sooner, letting the night assert it's dominance.

Walking silently down the hallway, well aware of his surroundings, the floor was deserted unlike itself on a busy day, Taehyun had declared the day off for everyone except the few countable people on his team. A plan had to be executed.

...

Eight people on his left, eight on his right, a man in his late thirties infront of him, meters away, all seated in the conference room, quite uncomfortable for their liking, except the people on Kang's side, the left to be exact

Haesuk held his wine glass up, confident, unlike his dirty scandals he always presented himself in the most posh way possible. Tight suited, as if choking himself, just to display his well built frame, an eyebrow quirked mockingly at Taehyun.

"

Come on Kang, don't act like you don't like me, accept the deal already," he spoke out in spite, playing with the delicate glass in his hand, his words holding no respect— they never do.

"I am not acting sir, I really don't like you." Taehyun spoke back albeit with respectful honorifics they lacked hospitality, Jung Haesuk deserved none, so it makes up for it.

The man laughed, it was drenched in sarcasm, "Haha, you're playing with me." His side of people chuckled at the comment. (The author pities their sense of humour.) It was all going just like Taehyun had expected it to, he secretly looked at his team, they were playing well, they could replace the defination of discipline if they could, looking straight ahead giving no reaction whatsoever.

"Whatever sails your boat, Mr Jung but just for your confirmation I am not." Haesuk, unable to get a vulnerable reaction out of him, picked his final verbal card, "You don't know who you're talking to, you ungrateful kid!" Quite typical for a villian, his talks lead nowhere and have no other job than angering people, "Feeding over your parents' money-"

Hitting a different level of nerve, triggering Taehyun, he interrupted lowly keeping his calm character in lead, "Everyone out." A simple command, followed just by his staff, they silently moved out of the room doing one of the only jobs they were assigned, 'be present for a while, then leave at my command.'

The others now stared back at them unbelievably, "I said, EVERYONE OUT." Taehyun glared, the other side of the staff got onto their feet hastily without looking at their boss for confirmation. As the door clicked close, Taehyun looked at Haesuk with a smirk playing around his lips.

...

Another chapter done!

Jung Haesuk, this all business hatred, the name won't bring any personal harm, right...?

I didn't update but I have my reasons, I am sorry I just had a rough month.

Happy thirty chapters btw!