"Come On Talk To Me Baby."

Start from the beginning

"Okay bye Y/n." I watch him walk to his dorm, once he's gone I run up to mine.

"Why would you say yes? This isn't adding up Y/n." I sense the slightest bit of worry in Tom's voice as he follows me into the dorm along side Hermione.

"What do you mean 'not adding up'?" I stop and look at them. I thought they would be happy?

"He never told you what the whole thing with Ginny was. He didn't even mention it." He closes the door behind him.

"Honestly Y/n I agree with him." She stops and thinks for a second. "For once, it's weird. Besides that I don't trust him either."

"You guys are being over dramatic." I turn away and go towards the bathroom. Tom comes over and grabs my arm.

"Y/n come on, use your senses." I look at him, seeing his blank, dark eyes. Not telling me much about how he feels.

"I am using my senses Tom. Let me handle this on my own." He lets go of my arm and looks at Hermione.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and walks out.

"Y/n, he was trying to help." Hermione says, looking at me like I'm not me.

"Well he wasn't." I sigh and look at the wall, "This is a good thing Mione!" She looks at me not convinced. I sigh and walk into the bathroom.

"He's right Y/n!" She yells to me.

"Bite me!" I yell back. I take a shower and put on a little make up. I get dressed and head to the common room. When I get down the stairs and see Harry standing by the fireplace. "Hey sorry I took so long."

"It's alright, don't worry. Well let's go." He holds out his hand and I grab it. We walk to Hogsmeade passing Draco and his friends. Draco shoots me a disgusted look and Harry must've noticed.

"What was that about?" He asks as we pass by them.

"Malfoy being Malfoy I guess?" I shrug it off and continue into Hogsmeade. When we get there and he gets us both butterbeers. He hands me one "Thank you."

"Of course, come on let's sit over here." He takes my hand again and walk towards a table in front of the three broomsticks. He pulls out a chair and I sit down.

"Thank you." I take a sip of your butterbeer and Harry sits across from me. After a while of us talking and joking around we head back to the common room around 7ish.

"Wait you still have detention with Snape?" He says trying hard not to laugh.

"Yeah it sucks. Out of all the teachers it had to be Snape. It's okay though, only one more week of hell." I look up at the sky and whine.

"Well at least you got the chance to tell off Pansy. Must've felt good?" He looks at me waiting for a smile that comes out.

"I have to admit that did feel good." We laugh and joke around a bit more as we walk past Blaise, Draco, and Goyle again. Did they wait or something? What the hell? "We should go the other way."

"No, we're just walking past. We'll be fine." I look at him and nod as we continue on.

"Hey Y/n." Blaise says walking by me. I walk by and ignore him but he stops me.

"Come on talk to me baby." I see Harry give him a dirty look out for the corner of my eye. Before he gets a chance to say anything, I speak up.

"I'm far from your baby Blaise. No matter how much you want me to be." I give him a pouty look and walk past him.

"I don't know about that." He grabs my wrist and tries to pull me closer to him, but I turn and slap him across his face. He lets go of my wrist and step back, surprised at what I did.