can't find out

a brisk, late friday night in small town like hawkins looked different for everybody. some at their desks studying for hours on end, many drinking on someone's dusty old couch till their poor little stomach had enough. for el's parents, they were out cold in their room on the other side of the house. her brother will, was allegedly out to pay a visit to 'friend' of his. so of course like any other sexually active teenage girl, she took quite an advantage of the situation.

and mike, he breathlessly rolled off the naked and spent girl beneath him. who's room he had snuck into through her —moderately high window if he'd say so himself, almost two hours ago to 'study for chem.'

not.

he's still hovered over her as he pecked her forehead and he panted, "christ, how many was that?"

"uh, o-oh my god! mike! i-i'm im-" el whimpered, feeling as if no oxygen was entering her lungs at that point, the only air in her system coming from his mouth attached to hers. she only prayed her neighbours couldn't hear her babble his name like it was the only word in the dictionary.

"i know, cmon el." his lips pressed softly to her cheek, "you're so good for me, aren't you?" the sweet gesture while he fucked her harder felt almost out of place. "cum with me, cum again like you've been begging to."

her nails dug further in his pale skin, eyes rolling back and before she can cry out even louder, his hand found its way on top of her mouth, muffling any screams she was about to out. god, she's killing him.

el mouth stretched with an innocent smile, "three."

he sighed and collapsed next to her, "tired out already? thought we had all night." she watched over him with her elbow propping herself up, grinning like a cheshire cat. her tone tantalizing as if her legs weren't trembling under her covers. still, he gasped in faux offence, "jesus, give me a few minutes you little minx."

for the past two months, mike and el really couldn't get enough of each other or the whole 'casual sex' 'no strings attached' rendezvous they had going on. to be perfectly quaint, he had been fantasizing over her for years now. and she, if not feeling the same way, had never had anyone make her feel that way before. getting her to such exhilarating highs, or reaching the deep spots he did.

el's eyes moved to the neck and back of the boy laid in between her tangled sheets. he had purple tinted bruises across his neck, and scratches, red deep lines drawn by el's fingers, from the night's activities. she grinned, proud of herself, and laid her finger upon one of the lines, caressing his skin ever so gently.

"so.. what is this? doesn't seem like a one time thing anymore."

the strung out boy can only sigh deeply, "whatever you want it to be, el."

"c'mere." he signalled for her to come closer and settle in his warm embrace, an invitation she couldn't deny. they both knew their boundaries and limits, physical affection (besides the obvious part) afterwards was not one of them. just gentle caresses, soft chaste kisses placed on her cheek or forehead here and there. according to mike's own words, it wasn't like she was saying she was in love him or something. it was nice, to feel cared for, to be huddled in his warm embrace after relentless sex.

but before she could even move a muscle, the knock on the door startled her, putting a stop to any movements.

needless to say, they wanted to feel each other all the time. but unfortunately, with their eccentric friends and family who all had zero idea of their agreement, they didn't get as much time as they wished.

"el?" her brothers familiar voice asked, "uh is everything alright in there?"

"shit." she cursed through her teeth, perfectly aware of her compromising position.  "he told me he was at romeo's!" she whisper yelled. mike didn't dare to breathe, simultaneously shot her an innocent 'told you to be quiet' look. her jaw tightened, why is she screwing him again?