Gettin' Horatio Home

Horatio Caine fastened the last button on his dark blue long-sleeve shirt, before pulling on his black suit jacket. He already had on a pair of black dress pants, and black shoes. Horatio was ready for his romantic outing with his wife. Ashley.. Her name was a whispered thought. He wondered where she could be.. She should be ready by now. Ashley wasn't one to take hours preparing her appearance. A fact, he had come to adore. Horatio furrowed his brow as he searched the house for his wife. He paused outside their bathroom, the door was slightly ajar. He lowered his head in a simple smile; he could smell her elegant perfume. He knocked on the door with his knuckles. 

"Ashley.." Horatio spoke in his deep, slightly graveled voice. His voice always sent her heart in loops. God his voice... such a turn-on.. Ashley thought with a smile. "Ashley, sweetheart are you ready?" As he spoke, he pushed the bathroom door open. His breath caught at the sight. Ashley was clothed in a black dress, her back to him. The dress ended a little below her shoulder blades, exposing her upper back. The thick straps crossed as strings in the back. They were held together with, what appeared, to be a jewel encrusted barrette; which sat between her shoulder blades. The dress ended just above her knees, and was pleated at the bottom. She turned her head to look back at her husband; smiling playfully. She loved dressing up for him. Horatio swallowed audibly. He wanted nothing more than to unzip Ashley's dress, and take her right there. But he had promised his love a night out, a break from their hectic over-timed shifts as CSI's at the Miami Dade Crime Lab; the place where they both worked, met, and had fallen in love. Horatio had been, and still was, her boss. A fact that never bothered either Caine. Horatio, at home as well as at work, always kept his promises. 

Ashley Caine smiled as she turned to face her husband. She could see the effect she was having on him. The feeling was mutual. Just the sight of him made Ashley want to rip Horatio's clothes off, and jump his bones right there. Her husband was an insanely sexy man. Horatio noticed the slight v-neck shape of her dress. It didn't show too much or too little, but just enough to drive him wild. 

"You look beautiful." Ashley tilted her face as she felt her cheeks redden. Even after a few years of marriage, she still wasn't used to his compliments. He was doing his best to change her negative feelings towards her appearance, as much as he loved the flush of red on her cheeks. He thought it was sweet. Horatio stepped towards his wife; placing his hands on her sides. "Look at me... Ashley, look at me please." Ashley lifted her hazel eyes, meeting his breathtaking blue ones. Staring into her husbands eyes, was like staring into their crystal blue Florida waters. Completely mesmerizing. Horatio's voice paired with his eyes.. Ashley would do anything. Horatio held her gaze as he lowered his face to the side of her neck; placing an open mouthed kiss to her exposed skin. "You.." Ashley took in a breath as his soft lips touched her skin. There was no way she was going to be able to get through dinner and dessert.. "are.." Another kiss behind her ear. His breath tickled her skin. "breathtaking.." His final word was punctuated by a loving kiss. Horatio's eyes once again met hers. "I love you Ashley." 

"I love you too Horatio." They shared another kiss. "You ready to go?" Horatio lowered his head, and smiled the way she loved. His eyes lifted as he spoke.

"I'm ready when you are." Ashley placed a final kiss to his cheek, before she walked out the bathroom door. She dragged her fingertips across his hand as she walked. Horatio chuckled softly as he watched her walk; grabbing his sunglasses off the hallway table as he followed. This was going to be an interesting night. 

*~*~*

As soon as the Caine’s entered the restaurant, they were seated at a table. Horatio had made reservations for this date some time ago. He held out the chair for his wife, before taking his own across from her. Horatio had already decided on a bottle of red wine during reservations. They had shared a few glasses cuddled on their bed many nights before. It was a household favorite. One of the tuxedo clad waiters poured them each a glass, setting the bottle on the table, while another handed them menus. Once alone, their eyes met across the table; each noted the candlelight accentuated the others features. Something about candlelight made the mood more romantic. Almost everything seemed better with it. The Caine’s gently clinked their glasses before taking a sip. Ashley gave her husband a smile, before opening her menu. He smiled back as he watched her. Horatio’s eyes wandered to her small delicate hands, one where her wedding ring sat. His smile widened. His eyes then worked up to her shoulders, over her collarbone, and to her exposed chest. Horatio started undressing Ashley in his mind, he couldn’t help it. She was just so sexy tonight. His eyes traveled up her bare neck, and finally rested on her lips. God the things he was imagining... 

“Horatio?... Honey you okay?” Horatio was snapped from his dream by his wife’s voice. She must have caught him staring. There was a sweet smile on her face. His eyes jumped to hers; the candlelight danced in her irises. He smiled lovingly. Sweetheart if you knew what I was thinking... He chuckled to himself. “What’re you thinking about?” Their eyes met. 

“You.” Her cheeks reddened. ... removing that dress.. His mind finished the thought. Horatio went to open his menu, but decided against it. He knew what he wanted before he even entered the restaurant, and it sure as hell wasn’t anything they served here. 

Ashley took another sip of wine; stealing a glance at her husbands eyes. They were even more breathtaking in the candlelight; if that was even possible. Ashley closed her menu on the table, and reached an arm across the table. She laced her fingers through his. God do I love his hands... Her mind drifted as she slid a hand beneath the table. “I’m not hungry.. are you?” Ashley asked as her hand slid over his knee. Horatio shook his head. She smiled. “Go pay the waiter..” Her hand slid further up his thigh. “Let’s leave..” Her voice was a breathy whisper. Horatio looked down at their joined hands, Ashley was tracing hearts in his palm with her fingertips. He glanced up into her eyes; he knew that look. She was as turned on as he was. I can't wait to rip that suit off.. They shared a smile as Horatio practically jumped from his chair.

"Waiter!.."

*~*~* 

Horatio Caine could not get home fast enough. Their passionate kisses were hungry as they entered the house. Horatio backed Ashley into their front door; their kiss never breaking. He closed the door as he laced his fingers through Ashley's; pinning them above their heads. His kisses traveled down her neck as she clutched at his shoulders. She hurriedly pushed his suit jacket off, and ran her fingers through his short red hair. Ashley unbuttoned and removed his shirt; running her nails down his bare back. Horatio suddenly turned Ashley around, and pressed his front to her back. He pushed aside her dress straps, and slowly unzipped her dress. Horatio kissed and sucked a trail down her newly exposed skin. His name was a gasp on her lips. Before he could remove her dress, Ashley turned back to face him. They stared at each other for a moment; catching their breath. Then she slowly unbuckled his belt as they shared a passionate kiss. Ashley then walked towards their bedroom. She stopped just outside the door, and turned her head back to smile at him. Ashley removed her arms from the dress straps, and held the loose dress to her chest. 

"Don't keep me waiting Horatio." Ashley said teasingly. She then let the black dress fall to the floor, and walked into their bedroom. Horatio smiled; chuckling softly. 

"I don't plan on it."