UPDATED RULES

I feel like maybe things were a bit harsh so I updated again-

1. Please tell me if you have any triggers before we roleplay so I don't trigger you by accident. If I forget(I have horrible memory at times), don't be afraid to tell/scold me for it.

2. If I don't reply within 2 hours, then send another message. I might of not gotten the notification or I forgot to reply since there were other roleplays or I'm just extremely busy that day(Or I passed out cuz my sleep schedule is non-existent). Please wait for 2 hours and don't spam me. Spam usually gets me unmotivated to continue the roleplay. Violation of this rule will result in you being muted after this violation happens more than five times.

3. If you wanna stop roleplaying with me or if you're gonna be gone for over two days(If you'll be gone for a day or less, you don't have to notify/tell me), tell me if you can, please. I don't like feeling paranoid and anxious about doing something wrong when some roleplays just suddenly stop and I get no reply. And I don't send (?) or anything like that usually due to not wanting to be an annoyance (Unless I get permission to send (?)'s). So you might have to check to see if you actually replied since Wattpad sometimes doesn't send messages (just like how Wattpad doesn't give notifications sometimes)

4. The max roleplays I will do with you at a time is 2. If you want to do another roleplay, you'll have to stop one of them and tell me which one you're stopping.

5. Please do not make me play every single character while you only play your character. Slightly annoying and it drains motivation. Only reason this rule exists is because someone did this in the past. Violation of this rule results in you getting muted if this rule is violated once.

6. Please do not start a roleplay and do a few replies before abandoning it and start another roleplay, do a few replies, and abandon it and repeat that cycle. I had a person(not saying the usernames of their accounts) who did this cycle and it's really annoying and makes it hard for me to put effort into it or even reply. If you keep doing the cycle and ignore this rule, I'll eventually comment (Sorry, I don't really want to roleplay with you since you keep abandoning roleplays. You had some other roleplays and you abandoned them after a few replies and started new ones before abandoning them again. I don't wanna put in effort into a roleplay that is going to end up being abandoned and replaced again and again and again. Sorry.) and then stop replying to you after that unless you go back to an old roleplay and start roleplaying on it. This doesn't mean make the roleplay last for a while and then do this cycle, it's the same thing.

7. I do allow swearing in roleplays but if swearing makes you uncomfortable, tell me before we start the roleplay so I know to avoid using them during the roleplay.

8. I'm okay if you want to make a Sans female or nonbinary, just tell me in advanced before the roleplay starts so I know. I'm a part of Lgbtq+ (Nonbinary, Pansexual for those who don't know) so I don't mind having more variety in the roleplays gender-wise and sexuality-wise.

9. Don't comment on other roleplays that aren't yours and then complain about getting a bunch of messages and demand me and the roleplayer to move the roleplay to dms or demand me to go through all the replies just to delete your messages. This happened once so I'm putting this rule just in case someone was planning to pull this stunt.

10. If you don't reply within a month, the roleplay is over unless you told me in advance you couldn't be on or you give me a good reason why you couldn't be on for a while. (Examples: Death of a pet or loved one, someone or yourself is physically ill and had to take a break, you had to go to a mental facility since your mental health went down the drain) The only exception is if I enjoyed the roleplay enough.

Those are all the rules I have for now. Sorry if I sounded rude at all, that wasn't my intention. And if any rules you think is unfair, tell me and give me a reason why it's not fair.

Since this is sort of like an author's note, take an extra image for reading and (hopefully) following the rules!