Once breakfast is over we all head back to our rooms to get ready for training before heading to the bus to go to the training center. Today is the first of two days of physical testing or as we call it hell.

We began with the beep test, then some more agility testing, then we did a few other performance tests. Everyone was pretty spent by the end of the time slot. We all showered at the center and changed before heading back to the hotel and eating while Ellis held a meeting for us.

Once the meeting was over I headed back to my and Andis's room to work on some homework. I got to work on my classwork and was pretty committed for a few hours.

Andi stayed in the room with me, claiming to be there in case I needed any help but I think it was really to just get some rest and quiet. She ended up falling asleep an hour after we got into the room.

My studying only stopped with a rapid knock on the door and the undeniable voice of Becky sauerbrunn "T, Andi, it's dinner time let's go" I hear. "Oh shit sorry becks" i mutter once I'm pulled out of my own head and check the time. I quickly shake Andi awake. "Time for dinner Sunny". We both get ready and head downstairs with Broon, talking as we go"

i brought the homework i was stumped with to dinner hoping the change of scenery could help my brain. i got to work while eating. After a bit i see someone snap in front of my face. "huh?" i question while looking up. "Whatcha working on T?" AD questions.

"Oh just some work for my Technology and National Security: past, present, and future class. It seems to be the one stumping the fuck out of me the most" i say with a snort. "Sounds lovely" AD says with a laugh while everyone stares at me with confused eyes.

"Okay I'll bite, what the hell kind of course is that" Casey questions. "Its mandatory for my major" I reply. "gotta be honest kid i still can't understand your major" she retorts. "Management Science and Engineering" i remark while going back to my work. "Ahh right" she nods. i furrow my eyebrows "but this chapter makes no damn sense".

Lakin POV:
i walk into the meal room with Morgan Brian after helping her with some leg pains, we grab food and i walk her over to her table seeing as i needed to talk to Alyssa anyway. Morgan sits down and i ask alyssa about what time she wanted to meet tomorrow to work on her shoulder to which we decide 7:00am. We both look over at Tierna after hearing noises of annoyance. "Still struggling T?" Alyssa questions. "Is my major still MS&E at Stanford?" she quickly remarks back with annoyance.

Everyone gets a laugh out of her quick wit and i make my way behind her. "What class?" i question. 
"Technology and national security in the past, present and future, ever heard of it?" she replies exhasperatedly while still staring at the textbook and her notes. "Actually i have and i did complete it, so maybe i can help" i reply. She looks up at me with awe in her eyes "you're joking" she states. i laugh, "nope i completed it, i can definitely try to help" "oh my gosh yes please thank you!" she says excitedly. was i about to tell her that I actually help rewrite this course every year? hell no but I can indeed help her.

i take the other seat next to T and begin helping her with the work, making sure she is understanding everything I'm saying and correcting her mistakes. After awhile we are still working and everyone starts to leave the meal room. They were heading to team bonding, a movie in someones room but T asked the vets if she could skip to get more help on the work.

T and I stayed in her room and continued with her course work, once i helped her get ahead for all the course work for the next week i grabbed my stuff to leave. "Thank you so much again, you were so super helpful" she tells me "Anytime" I reply with a smile. "Ill see you tomorrow T, make sure to get some good sleep" i state while walking to the door. "You too" she smiles and replies as i walk out.

i begin to walk towards my room when i hear some muffled conversation, i walk towards the noise coming from the trainers office. I listen in on the conversation "Okay well there has to be a mole, the red king, got information on it that we didn't even have which means we're a bit fucked" red king, the name of the person we've been tracking, who the hell have i just caught. i listen for a bit longer and gain more information before walking into the training room like i had heard nothing. "Hey guys" i say cheerful while walking in, seeing the 3 men scramble apart. "Hey Lakin, what're you doing here so late" a man i knew to be Zachary Salinas asks. "Oh i was just helping out the team earlier and spaced, leaving my station unprepared for tomorrow morning" I state while intently studying their behavior. "Okay well, we'll get out of your way, see you tomorrow Lakin" another man known as Dylan Cooper responds. i nod "see you tomorrow" the last man Eli giving me a hard stare almost glare before leaving. i shake it off and actually work on getting my station ready for a few minutes, before looking around the room to see if they dropped any hints anywhere.

Finding nothing of interest i begin to head back to my room and pull out my laptop, typing in my security pin i send a burner email to the fbi
zwartevogel: We hadden gelijk over Zachary Dylan en Eli.

Once I confirmed the email sent I burned the IP and logged into my computer like normal and wrote a few notes to myself. I then tried to list out theories as to what they were talking about and more connections to this red king.

It started getting late so I shut down my computer and went to wash up. Once changed I got back into bed and started trying to let sleep overcome me.

"You may leave school, but it never leaves you" - Andy Partridge

-----------
AN: Hey agents! sorry, it's been so long, school, sports, and family emergencies are kicking my ass lmao. But i hope you enjoy this chapter, leave a comment if you please. hope you have a nice day, stay good 🤙