♠︎Prologue♠︎

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

His Smile!🥺❤

His Smile!🥺❤

***************

Siddharth was sitting peacefully in the college cafeteria sipping onto his coffee, watching some random travel vlog on YouTube. Suddenly he heard someone cursing and shouting from a distance. When he looked up, he saw that it was Avneet who was getting into some random guy's face. He shook his head at the everyday scene in college. After shouting at that poor guy for good five minutes, Avneet came towards Siddharth and just bursted out on him.

"What do these people think of themselves huh? Everyday, every single day Siddharth these college professors take so many classes and gives hundreds of assignments to suck our blood. Do they think we are free humans? Don't we have any other thing to do besides doing those shitty assignments which probably don't have any value after we submit them? Stupid ass people. And then these college juniors who have taken this task to annoy the fuck outta me"

There goes my crazy best friend again, Siddharth thought. He just pulled Avneet besides him and offered her his coffee. "Why do you have to take the load of whole world on your teeny tiny head huh? Just sit back and relax and don't worry everything will be fine" He said those soothing words as he side hugged her. Avneet too relaxed under his touch and kept her head on his shoulder as she sipped onto the coffee. "It's just that I'm way too tired to take all this shit. It's getting out of my hand. We are growing up, it's our last year of college so we have to study and we have to get nice grades so that we get admission in universities also we don't know if we will be together in future or not.Why are we growing up Siddharth, why?..... I don't want to." Siddharth sighed hearing Avneet's confession. Honestly, he too was stressed about the same reason. They both were not ready to take the future responsibilities but no one can run away from them. They have to face them no matter what. "Forget that and just watch these videos with me, they will make you feel relaxed." Siddharth tried to divert Avneet's attention for time being but he knew, he was also running away from this topic.