"Taehyung... as is V?" Jennie repeated in shock. "He likes Lisa?"

Jisoo shrugged. "I mean, they're quite close so maybe?"

That made her roll her eyes and fold her arms.

"Tae oppa and I are just friends," she immediately corrected. "Stop matching us up, eonnie. It's not gonna happen."

"Way to ruin the ship before it even started." Chaeng was pouting adorably made her chuckle. Though she'd been quite aloof with romance, she still can't completely hide the hopeless romantic in her. "Or maybe it's not Tae oppa you like. Could it be Yoongi oppa? Didn't you have a crush on him before?"

"Rosie!" she blurted out almost instantly as Jennie and Jisoo's eyes widened at the new information they've acquired. "That was years ago! I barely even remember it!"

The blonde grinned sheepishly as she turned to their eonnies.

"See that blush right over there?" Chaeyoung whispered to Jisoo. "She so totally has a crush on Yoongi oppa. She has a thing for bad boys."

"Yoongi oppa isn't a bad boy," she defended. "He's sweet and thoughtful. He even gave me a signed copy of his D-2 album—"

"Well look at that," Jennie added to the teasing. "She really does have a thing for the short stuff."

"He's a half inch taller than Jimin oppa!"

"Lisa's so cute defending her crush—"

"I don't have a crush on Yoongi oppa! We're just close friends!"

"Riiiiight." The three said in unison causing Lisa to just give up.

Whatever. As if it would've mattered anyways. Those three would just match any random guy she happen to be close with and make things awkward for her.

She knows that they only mean well. And it's not really a secret that they were quite indifferent with Sehun. Yes, they engage in casual conversations and small talks but not to the point were they're close. Not like with Namjoon oppa, at least. Or Irene eonnie.

That should've been her first red flag. Her members not fully trusting the idiot should've been the sign that he's not the person who she thinks he is. She had put Sehun way up on a pedestal that she forgot about using her brain. She ignored the signs even the coldness he showed her for the past month she's been busy.

"Lisa? Are you okay?"

"Huh?"

She didn't realize that a lone tear had fallen on her cheek. She immediately wiped it off and assured her eonnies that she was fine.

"It's nothing!" She smiled at them—hoping it was convincing enough. "I must've stared at Jisoo eonnie's beauty so much that it made me tear up a bit."

Jisoo's eyes narrowed at her making her grin. The older girl shook her head before heaving a deep sigh.

"Stop with the smooth talk, weirdo." Jisoo placed her arm around her neck and pulled her close. "Come on. Let's get you to your room. You need plenty of rest before the girls come. I'm pretty sure they'll bombard you with questions so better be ready."

"Eunha, Tzuyu and Mina is coming over too, Li," Chaeyoung then said after looking at her cellphone's screen. "Bambam wanted to drop by too but I said it was strictly a girl's only sleepover."

"I bet that one's planning on putting a disguise just to be here," Jennie said smirking. "Weird kid."

She chuckled. It's nice to know that her friends are still there for her after everything. But she's not wrong with Bambam though. He did once gatecrashed into one of the '97 liner girls' sleepover wearing a dress. With Yugyeom and Eunwoo too.