Speculations

Third person POV

Cangqiong has been relatively noisy. Many are not oblivious about the most recent and hottest topic in the whole place.
The unconquerable Bai Zhan peak lord, Liu Qingge is a homosexual!

That is not even the most shocking part. The person who is said to have feelings for is Shen Qingqiu. YES!

THAT SHEN QINGQIU!

THE SHEN QINGQIU!

It remains a mystery to many how and why of all people, Shen Qingqiu is the one the Bai Zhan peak lord fallen for.

Everyone knows that the two hates each other's existance and would try to kill each other at any given opportunity so now, it's a mystery to all what changed.

A few sources even said that their quarrel might have been seen by many in the wrong way. Their past quarrels are supposedly because of lover's quarrels. So it is not surprising that it is now leaked that Liu Qingge has feelings for Shen Qingqiu.

A couple sources however states that their past quarrels truly are born out of hate for each other but something changed so hate bloomed into love.

The stated above are the most common information that everyone knows and is the most valid and clear one. There are countless more but most of them are mostly speculations without any solid proof.

Given the high demand for the true story behind the issue, we have decided to unite with an anonymous Cangqiong sect member to try and get the most valid information by having that person collect the other members' information and piece it together in hopes of getting the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I have returned with another treat. I wonder who that spy is. I don't know either! It's anonymous for a reason. Anyways, expect a very long wait before next update :)