❧[♡︎] Chapter 2

Raavi woke up and looked at her other side to see if shiva was there but he wasn't.

"Where did this ghadeda go?"She said to herself.

She stood up after seeing the time was past 6am.

She went to take her clothes out of her bag but accidentally stepped on her lehenga and lost balance and was about to fall but a pair of hands caught her.

Raavi looked up to see shiva,but she lost balance and both of them fell down with raavi on the down and shiva on top of her.

Raavi closed her eyes in fear and slowly opened when water droplets fell on the forehead.

That was when raavi realised he was shirtless and that he just came out of the shower.

Both of them did not sayiny anything and had an eyelock.

It got interrupted when raavi's phone rang.

"Ghadeda!Get up!"Raavi shouted and shiva stood up followed by raavi.

He wore his shirt and was about to leave the room but stopped.

"Chipkali!"He said glaring at her and raavi was about to say something but he left.

Her phone rang again and it was Prafulla who was calling her.

Raavi didn't answer the call as she had to go take a shower or else she will be late.

Raavi kept her phone on the table and went to take a shower.

~~~

Meanwhile Prafulla was worried as raavi didn't answer the call.

"Look raavi isn't answering my call!I am sure that shiva is torturing my beti!"Prafulla said and just then Jagant came.

"Prafulla!Why do you imagine everything on your own huh?Just because raavi is not answering her phone does not mean she's being tortured there!"Jagant said.

"And stop doubting shiva like this!We all know our shiva!He might be short tempered but he is so good at heart and his family always comes first to him!"He said.

"And I know shiva will never hurt raavi..It might take time but I am sure those two will fall in love!"He said

"What will happen if something happens to my raavi huh?!"Prafulla asked

"Nothing will happen!And dhara will never let anything bad happen in that house!Shiva will never cross dhara!"Jagant said

"So my beti's life depends on that dhara!Is this what you are saying?!"She asked angrily

"I never said that!I don't want to start my morning arguing with you!"He said and left.

~~~

Prafulla again called and this time it rang when shiva came into the room to take something.

He saw her phone ring contionously and decided to answer it.

"Hello!"He said

"Shiva?!Where is my raavi?why did you answer her phone?"Prafulla asked

"That Chipkali is in the washroom!"He replied

"Hey shiva,why are you still calling her chipkali!you are married to her now!"Prafulla said.

"So?What changed now?Nothing!"He said

"Shiva!If you make her cry I won't leave you!"Prafulla said.

"Hey!What are you doing with my phone?"Raavi asked coming out and snatching the phone from shiva.

"I don't have time for your bakwaas!"Shiva said and left.

"Raavi?!Are you okay?why weren't you answering the phone huh?I was so worried!"Prafulla said.

"I am fine,I have to go now!I will call you after sometime..!"Raavi said and ended the call before Prafulla can say anything.

~~~

Raavi got ready and went into kitchen.

She made tea for everyone and just then dhara came.

"Good morning Raavi!"Dhara said with a smile coming towards her.

"Good morning dhara di.."Raavi said with a small smile.

"Come on let's go..!"Dhara said.

Raavi nodded picking up the tray and went to the living room where gautam and Krish were sitting.

Raavi served the tea for them and just dev came.

Raavi was ignoring eye contact with him as she knew she can't handle all of her emotions once again.

Dev has been feeling bad for raavi the whole time but he was helpless.

"Good morning everyone!"Dev said and everyone replied together except raavi.

"Good morning Raavi!"Dev said looking at her.

"Good morning.."She said looking down.

Raavi was about to give the cup to dev but Rishita came and snatched It from raavi.

"I can do things for my husband,you don't need to interfere in every single thing raavi!"Rishita said hurting raavi.

"Rishita,what are you saying?Raavi is also part of this family"Gautam said

"I can see her intentions very clearly and you guys are taking her side?"She said while raavi was controlling her tears.

"Hey Rishita keep your mouth in a limit!What is raavi's mistake now?"Shiva asked coming

"Keep your wife under control shiva!"Rishita said

"Rishita don't cross your limit!"Shiva said getting angry.

Raavi couldn't take It anymore and ran into the kitchen.

"Shiva,please don't say anything go into your room! Rishita you also go and get ready!"Dhara said trying to control the situation.

"But bhabhi..!"Shiva tried to speak but dhara signalled him not to.

Shiva glared at Rishita before leaving and went into his room.

"Raavi..!"Dhara said going into the kitchen whereas raavi wiped her tears as soon as she heard dhara's voice.

Without saying anything raavi left the kitchen and went towards her room.

When she entered inside she saw a chipkali on the wall.

"CHIPKALI!!"She shouted and immediately hugged shiva tightly.

~~~

Hey guys!Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do vote and comment!❤️