"See," "Five more minutes."

"She's gonna get through that door," Cas says regretful.

" I know."

And she's gonna kill you, and then she's gonna kill me"  "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Dean," He mutters out knowing this is all his fault. He tries to think of some solution out of this, but nothing comes to mind immediately.

"Wait, there is... There's one thing she's afraid of." Castiel's mind jumps to the day he saved Jack.

"There's... ," "There's one thing strong enough to stop her. When Jack was dying, I... I made a deal to save him."

"You what?" Dean says confused.

"The... The price was my life," Cas started, "When I experienced a moment of true happiness, the Empty would be summoned and it would take me forever."

"Why are you telling me this now?" He reply's back. Dean's head was pounding, everything was starting to jumble together. He was trying to put on a brave face for Cas, but he just--couldn't.

"I always wondered, ever since I took that burden, that curse, I wondered what it could be, what... what my true happiness could even look like," he paused.

"I never found an answer," Cas had paused again, this time Dean could see his eyes filling with tears. Castiel crying, an angel crying. Cas's head was drooped down for a quick second before he could make eye contact with Dean again. His beautiful blue eyes, Dean thought--his beautiful blue eyes were fill with tears. Dean knew whatever was next to come wouldn't be good. His heart dropped.

"Because the one thing I want... ...it's something I know I can't have," he mutters, as one tear of many to come slips out. Castiel felt pure anguish as he had finally said that. He took a deep breathe before saying the one thing he had held back on because he didn't want to leave. It might of been selfish, he told himself, but at least this way I can watch him. So I could watch Sam and Jack and Dean. My family.

He went on as tears poured down his face, leaving tear marks and a beautiful red blush, "But I think I know... I think I know now," he continued "Happiness isn't in the having. It's in just being. It's in just saying it."

Deans heart dropped once again, he never thought he could feel so anxious in his life. His stomach was in pure knots, he felt like fainting in this very moment. "It's in just saying it". What Cas had just said scared him, but he didn't know why. It was eating at him, either way he didn't have time to dwell on it.

"What are you talking about, man?" Dean says, stumbling on his words.

"I know. I know how you see yourself, Dean. You see yourself the same way our enemies see you. You're destructive and you're angry and you're broken. You're... You're "Daddy's Blunt Instrument." And you think hate and anger, that's... that's what drives you. That's who you are," he says.

Deans face turned pale, he swallowed and took another deep breathe. This is not good. This is not good. This is not good. It started to play on reply.

"It's not. And everyone who knows you sees it. Everything you have ever done, the good and the bad, you have done for love. You raised your little brother for love," at this point can was choking on tears. he had never been more vulnerable, not even when he was human. This topped it all, he thought.

"You fought for this whole world for love. That is who you are. You're the most caring man on Earth. You are the most selfless, loving human being I will ever know."

Castiel never thought he could care about someone. he never thought he would put his life on the line multiple times for one man. One Dean Winchester. Metatron was right, he put everything on the line and--and he didn't regret it one bit. Cas knew with confidence that he would do it over and over again if it had meant he could see Dean's face even one more time. He would gladly die for this man a zillion more times. What is a zillion more time for an angel? He asked himself.