Conbeke, Lessons

Abeke walked to the Greenhaven library, a book of spellings in her hand.She turned the final corner and saw Conor sitting down, waiting.
"Conor!"Abeke silently whispered, catching the blond's attention.
"Hi Abeke!"He replied, giving his friend a hug.
"Are you ready for your first lessons?"Abeke asked, sitting the book down on the table and giving Conor a pen from her pocket.
"Yep!I'm excited to have lessons with you since Lenori is at the evertree now.We have more time to bond,"Conor said, picking up the pen.
Abeke felt her cheeks getting red."Me too."
Conor opened up the book, getting a piece of paper and his pen ready.Black, bold words were on the first page.
"Woh?Is that a word?"He asked, confused.
"It says who, Conor,"Abeke explained.
"Ohhhhh, that make more sense,"He started, smiling a sheepish smile.
After a couple hours of the lesson, they were done.
"Thanks for the help, Abeke,"Conor said, packing up his stuff and grabbing his bag.
"No problem, you did great!"She exclaimed, making Conor turn red.
"I-Well, thanks,"He stuttered, making Abeke laugh.He hugged her, pulling back and slowly leaning in.He was surprised when Abeke didn't pull away, and kissed him back.They shared that moment for 5 seconds, before Conor backed away.
"I-I'm sorry!I didn't know what I was thinking!"Conor shouted, turning bright red.
"It's fine, I enjoyed it anyway,"Abeke smiled.
Conor smiled as she left the library."Night bek."
His heart lit up with happiness, he had just shared a kiss with his favourite girl in the world.He opened the library door, looking down and seeing Alister and Fire.
"What are you two doing here?"He asked.
"Well, WE SHIP IT!!"Fire shouted, Alister showing him a picture that they had taken.
"YOU LITTLE SH-....CONE HERE!"He yelled as he chased them.

(Lol.Hi, uh oh, my lack of human interaction and social skills are kicking in.Bye?)