Chapter 1

"Going to the precinct?" Castle asked when Kate made her appearance in the kitchen, already ready for work.
"Ya, you know...captain stuff" Beckett sighed and gave him a gentle kiss. "But it looks like you'll have company for breakfast" She added and smiled when she noticed the younger of the two redheads stumbling sleepily down the stairs and coming towards the kitchen.
Alexis is just at the beginning of the stairs and if she keeps going down this pace she will need a lot more time until she comes downstairs and notices what's going on in the kitchen, which means...Beckett happily concluded that she has time to give Rick another kiss... "Wow, did I do anything special this morning, that I deserved this kind of treatment?" Castle asked smirking as he happily returned the kiss. "You know I missed kissing those lips of yours" Beckett whispered, playing with his hair. "Then never stop again, because I'll kiss you for the rest of my life and you will not get rid of me so easily because I never plan to let you out of my arms again" Castle remembered the worst period of his life, when Beckett took the bag in her hand and walked through the door of their apartment...It was because of work and that afterwards they could have their happily ever after, she said that then, but those words meant nothing to him then, for him, that words were just mere excuses why she was giving up their marriage...and he spent countless nights trying to find the reason for her departure and waiting for the day when she would return, as she promised. He waited, waited...and finally she came back. His beloved wife is in his arms again. They share hugs and kisses again, eat breakfast together, drink their coffee, laugh together, they become a writer and his muse again... "Never, you promise?" With her question, Kate brought him back to the reality, reality he loved so much and he enjoyed every day of his life again because she is here, with him and they finally have their happily ever after. "If I have to, I'll take all the stars off the sky for you, but I'm not going anywhere, I'll always be right here, I promise" Rick charmed again and with that of course he added a classic Richard Castle smile. "Oh, and just that charm of yours" Kate couldn't resist him, it was like she fell in love with him all over again...She had that spark in her eyes again, the biggest smile all over her face and her heart was beating like crazy...for God's sake, how could she endure so much time apart from this man?? Now such a thing seems unthinkable to her and she won't even try to imagine it because it will never happen again. "I'm always charming, Mrs. Castle" Rick continued in a charming tone. Hm, are you Mr. Castle? And how about we move on the couch, cuddle a little? Beckett asked and before he could offer an answer they were already on the couch. "Oho, we're going to have to do this "separation thing" more often, if it's going to be like this when we're back together" Castle joked as Beckett lay curled up to him and in return he got one not-so-plesend-Beckett glare. "Just kidding, just kidding" He get away with it and put on a smile that he knew Beckett wouldn't be able to resist. And so it was, they lay on the couch in an embrace, giggling, Beckett couldn't keep her hands away from his hair, and Castle couldn't take his eyes off her smile, their lips colliding in countless kisses as if there was no tomorrow and they couldn't help themselves, they fell madly in love with each other all over again...

"I love you, Rick" Kate stated, losing herself in his blue eyes

"Oh,you do?" He pretended to be surprised and asked in a shocked tone, both still giggling as the tips of their noses touched.

Of course I do, silly head! Do you doubt it? Beckett asked a little more seriously, but she still couldn't keep her hands away from him, this time her right hand was on his cheek.

"Never. I'm just saying, one kiss would certainly confirm that statement of yours" He smirked.

"Oh, you think so?" Beckett asked and began flipping her hair.

"Mhm" Castle nodded quickly as his pupils began to dilate.

Their lips met again, this time in a slightly longer kiss, they both enjoyed the moment, attacking each other's lips...