Small laughter escaped my lips, as he worked on my hair. In a matter of twenty minutes, Lawrence had managed to finish up.

I glanced at mirror, observing myself. "My hair looks amazing"

"Thank you mami" he began unplugging the flat iron. "I live to do this"

"That's why I love you" laughing as I ran my fingers through my jet black hair. "You think you can try box braids next time on me?"

"Of course boo, no problem"

"Thank you, and also thank you for my hair"

Three Days Later

Since I had teamed up with PlayMg, today I was getting ready to shoot a commercial with them. It was interesting because I was given the oppurtunity to add ideas to the device.

I arrived on the set in exactly fifteen minutes with Liam, and my assistant Kyle.

"Hey, I'm Scott Edwards the CEO of PlayMg Corp" a man walked up to me, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Adrienne" smiling back.

"Oh I know, it means a lot having you here"

"Pleasure, so am I the only one?" I asked.

"Actually no Kyrie Irving is also apart of this, he just hasn't arrived on set yet" he replied. "But we need to get you to wardrobe and make up"

Nodding my head, as I was led towards a dressing room where in less than fifty minutes I was fully prepared. I guess Kyrie must have arrived, because I was soon needed to set. Kyrie had walked out, and stood before along with the photographer.

"Hey, I'm Adrienne" I introduced myself nicely.

"Kyrie" he smiled, reaching his arm out for a handshake. I returned it and glanced over at the camera crew.

"So basically Adrienne and Kyrie be yourself, have fun with the game and whatever"

"Oh I can be myself" Kyrie chuckled, looking toward the photographer.

Out of most photoshoots I've done, this probably had to have been one of the greatest. The whole shoot Kyrie and I acted like huge kids with the device in our hands. Not only that but our relationship on camera was amazing, it was like we've known each other for years.

After the shoot, both of us we're seated down for press to pretty much talk about the brand.

"Adrienne and Kyrie,how does it feel to team up for an ownership role with PlayMG?"

I licked my lips a bit. "I think it's great, and it came at the perfect time."

"When I'm filming, I have a lot of downtime on the set in between takes and during hair and makeup it's the wonderful time to play a little game or two. I'm really looking forward to introducing a lot of App fans to some cool new games and to beating Kyrie every chance that I get"

A few chuckles left some individuals mouths.

"What about you Kyrie?"

"Uhh, like Adrienne said it's a great way to kill time. Spending many hours on the road during the season, I am always looking for new and different App-based games, so collaborating with an App-gaming system makes perfect sense for me," he rubbed his chin, speaking into the microphone.  "I am looking forward to partnering with Adrienne to bring something new and different to young people who want to game and share with them the PlayMG experience."

We answered a few more questions before being released. For the rest of the time Kyrie and I competed against each other playing Flappy bird, trying to beat each other's score. So far I was having exactly no luck at winning right now.

"I refuse to loose again to you" I laughed.

"I've already beat you like twice in a row" he said all cocky.

"Oh you won't be so cocky when I win"

"You should just give up already. This isn't for you"

"Whatever" I glanced over at the clock, realizing I had to go to studio later on. "I actually had so much fun today, so excited that we will working with each other on this project"

"Yeah, same here and see you keep loosing"

"I'm sure you would like to see that" I chuckled, getting up from the black chair. "But as a friend you should let me win next time"

He coughed sarcastically. "Maybe"

"Bye cheater" I held my arms out, laughing.

"Bye Adrienne" he laughed back, and gave me a friendly hug. I told everyone else goodbye and with my bodygaurds we walked out the building, getting inside the SUV's and driving towards the studio's.