The Rott

The Rott

A big underground Vampire organization.

It is briefly mentioned in Jack of all things but I believe I cut it out, but supposedly Hunters were used to hunt them down. In Blood and war it is said that Emery had encountered the Rott and with that came her death and her entire town's death.

The Rott like I said are a vicious underground cult in some ways. They use their power to intimidate and strike fear but they overfeed PROFUSELY and never need the extra blood. Extra blood can make them either die of too much life in the essence of blood or make them explode leaving behind a disgusting mess.

It is dealt with three leaders who all answer to a main headmistress known by the name of Morgan Vashen. She is a ruthless and power hungry woman that will do anything for blood.

They can be killed like normal vampires but that's only the fresh vampires that were turned. They have to be killed constantly, their bones ripped out one by one, a normal chop of the head will not work. Dousing in holy water stuns them and weekend them so fight around a church often.

They have been known to kill anyone and not spare unless the person they were killing had fought back fiercely. Babys, Kids, Adults, Older, Handicapped, anything they will consume for they have no guilt or shame on their shoulders

If one is to try and leave they will suffer the punishment of being chained up to the ceiling by silver chains, their mouth sewn shut byt silver string, their ribs broken through their once tough skin as well. They are left hanging there to Rott (Pun totally intended) and starve with cow or pig blood dumped on them every so often. They do not feed on animals only if necessary since it gets them sick and the bugs will eat them inside out wish is a humiliating and disgusting experience.

They are to be known as long living and that the school started in 1070 and have been known to go after anyone with no reason or family drama.

I don't have the Rott fully thought out yet but one part of their history is that they are a prestigious school full of new fresh 'Rottlings' in training. To become the next leader or assassin or something bigger/better.

The school is held in New England and hidden in plain sight to look like a regular old boarding school. Humans there are trained as bodyguards to protect the 'Rottlings' for they see them as either holy ghosts/angels or something that can revolutionize the world. Their identities are kept secret by only the first letter of their name is revealed, wear masks with filters covering their eyes, black trench coat full of weapons to be used against intruders or roudy Rottlings.

They are to be kept secret and the world knows little of their existence which is why I don't have much information on them.