Ch. 1: Ochako's POV - Good Girl's Out!

Start from the beginning

I really screwed up there. I kind of reverted back to my old self almost immediately as I met this scary teacher. With those sulken eyes, it looks like he hasn't slept for years?!

"Alright class, good morning." He greeted the class half-heartedly.

"Good morning Sir Aizawa!" The class stood up and greeted him back.

" Alright as you all may know, I've already introduced a transferee last week, and this week, there's one more student who will be joining us..." He continued once the students settled back down to their seats.

"You may now enter and introduce yourself here in the front."

Ok I can do this. Channel your new self, let's go...

"Hey, I'm Ochako Uraraka. You don't need to know anything about me but one thing: Mess with me and you're dead."

Oh dear! Thank God I practiced those lines for a thousand times and didn't stutter through it. Phew~

"OHHHH!" The class erupted.

Well looks like that's a success. I then put up the most smug of faces that I can muster just to put up even more conviction. Hehe

"Now, go take a seat there right next to the other transferee." Aizawa-sensei gestured to the seat near the window.

"Yeah noted, thank you Si- I mean duh". Oh snap, I seriously need to get my act together.

As I made it to my seat and seat comfortably, I started to room my eyes around the around and noticed a familiar looking face...

This transferee... He looks quite familiar and has an intense aura for some reason.

I leaned to the direction of this blonde guy just to sneak a quick peek of his face.

"Hey, you-"

"Alright let's start class..." I suddenly perked up to the front, well if there's someone I need to be seriously scared of in this school. Well, Aizawa-sensei can take the top spot for all I care.

***

"Hey Ochako-san! Wait up!" I heard a familiar voice from my class calling out to me.

We're currently at the bustling cafeteria, so I think it might be best to ignore her.

"I'm Mina Ashido! And oh my gosh girl, you sounded so cool and adorbs back there!" She squealed as she sat beside me.

"Uhh yeah, and hell no I'm not adorable!!" Cool is acceptable well these type of characters are indeed cool. But adorable?!

"Ehh you're totes cute!" Ughh

"I'm a delinquent, ok?!" Dear goodness, I really need to avoid these type of girls acting all friendly at first then..."Just-just leave me alone please?!" I stood up from my seat taking my fruit juice as I tried to get away from this 'Mina' girl.

"Ughh so annoyi- WAAHH!"

The next second I know, I bumped to a girl and unfortunately I accidentally squeezed my fruit juice to her uniform. Oh holy-

"I'm sorry. I can pay for the dry clean-" I wasn't able to finish what I said when I felt a hand hit my left cheek.

" Bitch! What the actual f*CK! Look at what you did!" She angrily yelled. With her loud ostrich voice every person at school has started to gather around us.

"I already told you I was sorry and you don't have any ounce of right to slap me, y-you hag!" I yelled back to her, hiding my shaking knees and sweaty hands.

Oh heavens, it's just my first day and now you're going to introduce me to those real delinquents? Way to go first day ugh.

"Who do you say an old hag?! I-"

"What's going on babe?" From within a crowd, a big muscular guy who don't even look like a student emerged and wrapped his arms around the shoulder of this rude student.

"Oh babe, look at what this puny girl done to my shirt hmmph~ Help me pwease~" Oh God, I'm going to vomit.

" My oh my aren't you the girl who just announced to be a great delinquent!" Wow that news travelled fast. But enough chatter, I can't even move an inch right now. " You're not even worthy to be called a girl. Guess I can punc-" He lift his fists and was about to swing his arm, and the only thing I can do is to shut my eyes.

Pathetic.

5-4-3 wait, 2- uhhh? 1?

As I slowly opened my eyes , I saw the familiar silhouette of the new transferee right between me and this scary dude. But the most surprising thing is that he completely stopped the fist of this strong looking student.

"Thank y-"

*Crack* *Snapped*

Without any warning, he turned the student's fist in a 360° that made everyone in the room gasp and the big student changed to that of an expression of horror, with a hint of anger.

The blonde then let go of the guy's hand, " Ahh~ I'm so sorry for that! I just really hate violence hehe~" He notioned gleefully, but why does it sound so eerie though.

He then looked back to my direction and right then and there, I knew who he was.

Oh sh- Why is he here?!

"K-katsuki Bakugo?!" I yelped staring at the guy in front of me. Should I be happy that there's someone I knew who transferred or scared because he- well-

HE'S THE REAL FREAKING DEAL OF A DELINQUENT!!!

***
Chapter 1 ✅

What do you guys think hehe! This fanfic will have a slow update 'cause modules keeps on piling up every week ahu😢 But I do promise I'll update atleast once or twice a month.

Love you all and PLUS ULTRA!!!