why would they kill someone? better yet who?

looking at the clock y/n grabbed all her essentials.

making a quick b line to the elevator. she got on. when arriving on the first floor.

walking to the front desk, "tell um angelina i left early, because i wasn't feeling to well"

she nodded writing it down.

y/n left the building going towards the parking garage.

quickly getting into the car, she started it up and made her way home.

angelina had left her office to see where you were seeing as y'all were supposed to be having lunch. when she walked to your office and didn't see you nor your stuff there she got onto the elevator.

when she arrived down stairs, she looked around.

"ahh ms.jolie, y/n left early she said she wasn't feeling well" the clerk said.

angelina made a face, a face of confusion she was fine this morning "okay thank you nesssa".

pulling out her phone angelina tried calling y/n.

y/n wasn't having it. she saw the phone ringing. she was to scared to pick it up. she doesn't know what angelina really does for a living and she doesn't want to.

y/n ignored her calls, and safely made it back to her apartment. you need time to think. you got inside, putting your stuff down. you closed and locked the door.

she called you again. you didn't answer, you knew she was gonna come to your house, but you wouldn't be there. the driver from the work place to the apartment was 20 minutes plus traffic, she wouldn't be there for 30-40 minutes so you had time.

you quickly made your way to your bedroom. grabbing a duffel bag. you stripped from your dress. grabbing some jeans, and a graphic tee shirt.

y/n packed enough clothes for the next week, y/n were gonna go to your sisters house. it was a thing for you to visit her and her family. especially since her daughter lived with her.

her name was odessa, she's 3, only a certain amount of people knew about her.

but y/n had a feeling angelina knew.

once she were finished, packing their bag, she made sure they had everything, and all the lights were off.

you left the apartment locking the door. making your way back your car. you put your bag in the back seat. then getting in the front, taking off towards your sisters house.

the drive was about an 30 minutes long. you tired to make it shorter. just as you left your apartment building, angelina arrived.

quickly getting out of her car she made her way, to your floor. when she got there, she knocked on the door.

"y/n i know your in there open up."

no responses.

"y/n! tell me what's wrong! open up"

no responses.

angelina reached into her pocket, grabbing the key , you gave to her just in case. she unlocked the door.

walking in seeing all the lights off what the hell. walking towards your bedroom seeing clothing scattered everywhere where the hell is she going in such a rush? is there something wrong with her daughter? no she would have said something? what could it be?

angelina left the apartment locking it back up. she tried calling y/n again, this time finally getting an answer.

angelina:
y/n/n what's wrong are you okay? did something happen to odessa?