"Very well. As you wish" I answered him.

-Later that night-
"I was wondering if the both of you would want to accompany me to a collection opening" I suggest as everyone sits down for dinner.

"Really?" Karen asked, her eyes gleaming with happiness.

"Sure, why not? I wanted to take you to a photoshoot but this opening came up earlier than I expected" I smiled.

"I'd be thrilled to join you" Rose clapped excitedly.

"I'm so glad that you fit right into our family" Dad looked happy.

Lorenzo on the other hand, just focused on his plate and played with the braised pork.

After dinner, we all retreat back to our room.

I had called Rose and Karen to meet me after dinner inorder to decide on the dresses.

Lorenzo sat on our bed, going through some files when his younger sisters come into our room.

"Come here, Ken just sent me the photos of dresses for us to choose" I inform them, patting on the couch.

"This got delivered. It has your name on it" Rose handed me a gold envelope.

"This must be the VIP invitation card" I nodded my head and got my laptop.

" I like this one" Rose pointed to one dress.

"I like the first dress from the right" Karen said.

"Very well, I'll take the second one from the left" I smiled.

"Hey, Enzo! Look at our dresses!" Karen said excitedly as she ran over to Lorenzo with my laptop.

"Natalie's wearing the second one" Karen pointed out.

"These dresses are so revealing" Lorenzo said with a frown.

"C'mon, it's a designer label not some nun's clothes" Karen rolled her eyes before Rose pulled her out of the room.

"We'll leave you guys for tonight. Goodnight~" Rose pulled Karen who was almost ready to pounce on Lorenzo for his opinions.

I got ready to sleep on the couch when Lorenzo comes over.

"I thought we met with an agreement on sharing the same bed" Lorenzo.

"C'mon we're not kids to be arguing about things like this. Let's act like mature adults" Lorenzo added and I nod my head before heading to bed.

As I got comfortable under the covers, Lorenzo turns to look at me.

"Don't go to the collection opening" Lorenzo said in a stern voice.

"Why?" I asked, sitting up.

"Because you're gonna wear a really revealing dress and I'm not gonna let it ruin our reputation" Lorenzo said.

"Look, it's not gonna ruin anyone's reputation" I justified myself.

"You're my wife" Lorenzo stated.

"By a stupid law"

"So what?" He asked. I didn't even realise that I was moving backwards, until my back hit the plush headboard.

Lorenzo places his hands on either sides and stared into my eyes. I hadn't noticed before but his eyes were absolutely beautiful. They were so unique, I found myself getting lost in them.

"You. Are. Still. My. Wife" He spoke with so much authority.

I take a deep breath. He was too close. I could smell his expensive Dior cologne.

"Hey, Enzo. I nee-" Peter walked in and stopped when he saw the both of us. 

I quickly push Lorenzo away and run to the bathroom.

I hear Peter chuckling as Lorenzo pushes him out of the room.

It's been twenty minutes and I haven't gone to bed. I'm still sitting on the toilet seat.

"Hey, Natalie?" Lorenzo called my name for the first time.

"He's gone. You should come and get some sleep" He added and I quietly get out of the bathroom and proceed to go to bed.

As soon as I lay in bed, Lorenzo pulls the covers on me and I fall in a deep slumber since I had been working ruthlessly without caring about my health.

Even in my sleep, I felt warmth over me, like someone was pulling me close to them.

Since Lorenzo has never made me feel that way, I snuggle into the warmth and felt it spreading through my back.

If only life could be this warm and fuzzy.