Chapter 14. Three teen lions

Start from the beginning

Kiara: "I had fun last night,"

Kovu: "Me too," he smiled at her.

Kion: "You guys were loud," Kion heard their conversation. Kovu and Kiara stare at him, both hot in embarrassment and Kion just smirk. Kovu looks back at Kiara, her gaze return to him.

Kovu: "Whoops," Was all Kovu could say.

Kiara: "Anyways..." she brushes the situation off her mind as best she could.

Kion: "Anyways, did you guys did that?"

Kovu: "Huh?"

Kion: "You know, that thing? That thingy thing? Did you guys did that?"

Kovu: "Heck No! Simba will kill me if he finds out Kiara's pregnant. We've both just having fun kissing and..."

Kiara: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just stop Kovu, just relax. We don't really do that unless me and Kovu are already married." she interrupts them both.

Kion: "Right...."

Kovu: "What time you wake up?"

Kion: "7:00 am,"

Kiara: "What time do they leave?"

Kion: "You mean mom and dad? They leave around 7:30 am."

Kiara: "I'm pretty sure they'll be back in the evening probably around 2:00 pm,"

Kion: "Yup, Hakuna Matata falls is very far way, it took a 1 hour journey by car."

Kovu: "Hakuna Matata falls?"

Kion: "Yeah, they live in a beautiful place. Hakuna Matara falls is full of colourful flowers everywhere, green tall mountains, full of fresh air and especially the..."

Kovu: "Especially the waterfalls, I know."

Kiara: "Wait, you've been there?" Kion just raise a brow.

Kovu: "Yeah, I've been there 10 years ago, 3 days before my parents died." they both saw his sad face.

Kiara: "I'm so sorry, Kovu." Kiara grab's his hand to calm him down.

Kovu: "It's fine, it's an old story anyway."

Kion: "I know I shouldn't has asked this but how do they die?"

Kiara: "Kion!" she yelled at him.

Kion: "What?"

Kovu: "No, it's fine. They died in a car accident."

Kion: "Owh, I'm so sorry. One of my friend is like that too. Her parents also died in a car accident 2 years ago."

Kiara: "Wait, if your parents died. Who's taking care of you?"

Kovu: "Well, I live in my grandparents house. Don't worry, they still fine and healthy. I went to college medical school."

Kiara: "He wants to be a doctor when he grew up."

Kion: "Wow, that's great."

Kovu: "Because, I want to save someone's life. I couldn't save my parents that day but at least I'm trying to help any mammals that needs help."

Kion: "What kind of doctor is it?"

Kovu: "Anethesiologists."

Kion: "That requires years of training."

Kiara: "Anethesiologists is doctor of surgery, right?"

Kovu: "Yup, if I couldn't be a Anethesiologists at least I'll be a family doctor."