taehyun nodded his head and glimpse to his hyung one more time before he decided to walk out of his room. when the younger's presence had disappeared from yeonjun's eyes, his smile quickly fall down and anger took over his emotions while letting his tears to fall down on his cheeks. he then grabbed one of his pillow before he throw it somewhere in his room to take out his frustration. 

fucking sasaeng!❞ 

on their way to the company of where their radio show will be broadcast, soobin kept on thinking on ways on how to flirt back to their oldest member. he actually have no idea in flirting. sure he knows about highschool flirts that you will confess to your crush or something then take them on a date, yet, this is a whole different scenario for him. 

he can't do what yeonjun is doing whenever he is flirting. those kisses, those compliments, those simple skin contacts or skinship, those baby talks, he can't do those things and it annoys him, a lot. yeonjun is really just a flirt guy and who knows who thought him. soobin actually think that it is one of his talent.

to be honest, the tall male watched at least two videos of how to flirt to other people, before they came out of their dorm but it wasn't helpful because first of all, the video was referring to a man flirting a woman, and second, he thinks those were cliché as it was an old way of flirting with some pick-up lines. 

and earlier, soobin also watched some videos of those "yeonbin" contents that their fans made and it was always yeonjun who starts flirting with him and he was just playing along with it.

i didn't know this whole flirting thing is hard.❞ soobin mumbled to himself, making sure that no one heard him since they are all in one car. 

he actually wanted to ask taehyun about these flirting things since it was his idea but he thinks that the younger will just say something savage. beomgyu is somehow good in flirting also but he sometimes just go with the flow and will say something sweet yet aggressive. meanwhile, huening kai is just a naive person yet not really that innocent at the same time.

this is really stressing him out more than thinking about their showcase in the upcoming friday. he is worrying that the older might get more mad at him if he flirts back but he also thinks that taehyun was right about yeonjun should know how soobin feels on the way the older treats him. it's just, he don't know what to do. 

and, we're here!❞ singyu exclaimed after pulling the handbrake then removed his seatbelt. the members drifted their eyes outside and seeing some fansites made their expressions drop into a frown.