Suguru raised his eyebrows at you.

Too embarrassed to answer, you tap on the side of your red solo cup once more.

Suguru chuckles at your response. "That was more than enough of an answer to let me know you'd lose next time, too."

You quickly glance away from him, your face red. What even are his limits?

Satoru pours you a second shot, a little less enthusiastically than the first. Was it getting too late for him, perhaps?

Nonetheless you swirl the liquid in the cup once more. Clenching your eyes shut, you press your lips on the rim of the cup, letting the beverage slide down your throat once again. It was still dreadful... you didn't adjust to its wretched taste even after having it a moments prior.

This shot seemed to hit different. Your face was starting to get a bit red. Everything felt a little warmer?

"Shoko, truth or dare?" Satoru asked, as he closed the lid of the vodka bottle once more.

"Truth."

He raised an eyebrow, as if he had an idea. He then proceeded. "If you were to date anyone in this room... who would it be?"

Shoko seemed annoyed at this question. You would be too, to be fair. The datable candidates here were only borderline passable, after all.

"I'm assuming no one is not an acceptable response then.... Hmm." She closed her eyes to think, before opening them. She pointed directly at you. "You're the least egotistical of the bunch, so I could deal with you for a bit."

"Thanks?" You ask, unaware of whether you should take that as a compliment. Being the less egotistical of Geto and Gojo is kind of like being the tallest dwarf. Though at least you were self aware... most of the time.

"Geto, truth or dare?" Shoko asked the male.

"I'll go with a truth this time," he sighed, stretching his hands above his head. "I don't feel like moving about."

Shoko sighed. "Then I'll pass the question off to you. Actually, I'll give you the courtesy of having more options. Out of all the Jujutsu Sorcerers, who would you date?"

"Hmm," he hummed, placing his finger on his chin to reflect his pensive state. "Well I do like Utahime... but not in that way. Out of all of the ones I can think of... I think Y/n would be the most interesting."

You nearly spat out your nonexistent drink. You weren't sober enough to process everything. What's up with everyone wanting to date you these days? You can't say that didn't inflate your ego just a tiny bit, smiling in the direction of Suguru.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Geto hummed.

Was the bastard still trying to get a round two of chicken? Though no... you had a feeling that wasn't it. You looked up at him once again.

"Truth."

He let off a small smile. That was what he was hoping you'd say.

"I'll restrict it back to Satoru's original question. If you could date anyone in this room, who would you and why?"

"So you want to know why too, huh?" You mumbled, slightly loopy. "Hmmmmm"

You sat to think for a moment. Images of Geto's lips brushing yours resurfaced in your mind, face going flush red.

"I..." you mumbled, your finger sloppily tapping the rim of the cup once more. "Another shot..."

Satoru poured another shot into your cup.

——————
CURRENT SHOT COUNT:
Satoru: 0
Suguru: 1
Shoko: 3
Y/n: 4
——————

You knew the routine at this point. Swirl, gulp, warm inside. Ahh...

"Satoru~," you hummed out, looking at the white haired boy who seemed to be amused by your tone. "Truth or dare, blue eyes~?"

"Let's see what a dare looks like from you right now," Satoru smirked, looking ever so deep into your eyes.

"Hmmmmmm...." you muttered for a little too long, holding the bottom of your chin. "Satoru, I dare you... put your hair in a bun!"

He raised his eyebrow. "Put my hair in a bun?"

"Yes!" You exclaimed. "I wanna see what you'd look like. You're already cute, so will it make you be double cute~?"

"Double cute? I can't forefeit the dare if it's going to make me look double cute," Satoru chuckled, glancing over at Suguru. "Can I borrow a hair tie?"

Suguru gives Satoru a hair tie as he tries to gather his hair in one place. His hair was a little too short for a traditional bun, so he tried to go for a half done bun instead.

"It looks stupid~," you hummed at the boy, "that's sad. Maybe you're just too cute for a bun."

You crawled over to Satoru, and knelt in front of him. You poked at his cheek. "Cute," you mumbled, squinting into his eyes.

You were about to continue poking his cheek before you heard your name behind you.

Shoko interrupted your moment with Satoru. "Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Mmmm, Truth."

"Fuck marry kill, Satoru, Suguru, Nanami."

"I'd kill Satoru," you hummed instantly. "He's... too cute to live.... and... Nanamiiiiiiiin~ is a very reserved, respectful.... he'd make a perfect husband, so, marry Nanami right away..."

"And fuck?"

Your face went red.

"I-I'll take another-"

Shoko laughed. "You've answered 2 out of 3, Y/n and you're still giving up?"

"I don't-!" You raised your hand, "I don't give up! I never give up! I am Y/n the strongest!"

Shoko chuckled. "So, you'd fuck...?"

You plopped your head down on Suguru's lap.

"Suguru-kun~," you hummed, your head facing upwards to meet his gaze. You grab his hands and place them on your cheeks, cherishing their warmth on your fingers.

"Hmm?" He gazed down at you, a content look on his face.

You raise your hand to boop Suguru on the nose. "You~," you giggled.

"I'd fuck you~."

——————
AN:

7308 WORDS LATER hi I apologize for the absolute chonker of a chapter but please enjoy