We agreed to go slowly with him and not force him into anything, so for the first few months he stayed mostly at home, of course we did go out but there were quite a few times when he got a panic attack in public, and since everyone knew who he is and some still do, he often felt uncomfortable because of the stares people kept giving him. I let him take his time and not push him to far out of his comfort zone, and it somehow paid off. After a while he started socializing online, and he even meet up with these two dudes which he always introduced as Dwaekki and Kangaroo. The first time he meet them, I went with him just in case, and also because he was nervous and scared as fuck.

I have to admit, I like them. Chan and Changbin seem like they really care about him. Despite Squirrely's reputation they never view him like other people do, and they take good care of him every time I leave him with them. His mental state has partly gotten better because of those two, and I'm happy that Squirrely found friends despite everything that has happened.

I slide the key in and slowly opened the door. It doesn't look that bad as I walk inside the small hallway. Their shoes are all over the place, but other than that everything seems ok. I leave the suitcase on the side of the hallway, and take off my shoes and jacket, and only when my eyes land on the livingroom and kitchen my jaw drops.

There are plates and cups everywhere, plastic bags of food they have bought, and plastic wrappings that the food was in. The clean and dirty dishes are all in one place, and on the small table in the living room, there are plenty of empty bags of snacks. I don't even want to look down at the floor because I have a feeling they haven't vacuumed in a while.

The anger slowly starts to boil in me, and only after I completely stop my movements, I hear the water running in the bathroom. Jisung must be showering his dirty ass while the place in front of me looks like a bomb of trash landed in here.

The water stops and a few seconds later the door open. I walk further inside only to see Squirrely get out of the bathroom quietly on his tip toes.

I turn toward him and clear my throat making him freeze on the spot. He mumbles a few words under his breath, turning his body around and giving me a wide smile.

Minho was damn right, I sure have a good view now. I never really thought Squirrely will work out more than needed, but he seemed to like spending time with Minho in the gym. He sure build up a good body. Good thing I can still act mad while he is standing in front of me only with the towel around his waist, and his bare chest showing. What catches my attention is his hair though. He's blonde. He has never dyed his hair before and now when I'm seeing it, it's not bad.

"Baby. I can explain." He says with his hands in front of him.

"Please do. I'm excited to head your excuse this time." I raise an eyebrow at him and cross my arms. He stares at me for a while with his smile slowly fading away. His mouth open to say something and then again closes. I thought so, he run out of excuses. Without letting that get in his way, he places a weird smile on his face and slowly starts to approach me while doing a weird dance.

"~~I love youuu~~" He slowly dances his way behind me, while I just can't help but smile at him. He gives me a hug from behind making me relax my body and drop the mad aura around me. I turn my head to the right to look at him, and before I get to say anything he places his lips on mine in a slow and gentle kiss. After a few seconds I pull back and look up at his eyes.

"I told you to not to make a mess." I whisper to him only for him to lie his chin on my shoulder and close his eyes while whispering back an answer.

"I'm sorry. I will clean right awa- did you gain weight??" He suddenly asks out of the blue, as his hands start touching my clothed stomach more detailed. I pull away from the hug and turn to him with a serious expression on my face. I actually did gain weight while I was on this trip since all we did was eat and have fun. I mean we did do some work but still we mostly ate.