Part 2 - Morning

I woke up at 7:30 Am, as usual. Did my normal routine of going to the bathroom and getting dressed.

It was a Monday which meant I had school at 8. I brushed my hair and teeth before showering myself in deodorant. I got dressed in my school uniform and grabbed my school bag before leaving my apartment

Yep, that was my morning. How exciting

I'm 18 years old, which meant I can legally own an apartment and drive,which was a great thing.

I got into my car, yes I may have bought a car with the money I 'borrowed' from Shunsuke's drawer but I'll pay him back... Eventually

While driving for 10 minutes to school, I passed a few kids. I noticed one of them had an ability, a hearing ability.

You may wonder how a noticed that

before leaving Shu and the others, I took my fair share to survive.
Money, abilities and ever erased parts of my existence from them. Only parts, so in case of emergency they won't shoot me down or anything..

I quickly parked my car right next to the park the kids where playing at, rolled down my window and used my ability to take some of hers away, since she is still young her ability will hopefully not develop correctly and she will lose hers.

It may sounds rude or something, but it's for her own good. I don't want a girl of her age to be taken into a lab and cut open, even experimented on.

After taking half of her ability I drove to school. I was a little late because I had to stop the car. I have so many different powers tucked away that it's starting to become harder to handle.
I get use to it after a few days, but it still gives me a migraine.

I parked my car in the school parking lot before entering the school and making my way towards my classroom.

And you may be wondering, what about your other siblings, Yuu and Ayumi, yeah well... I kinda enrolled into their school... I swear it's for good reasons

360 words