Cuatro💋👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Comenzar desde el principio

India: YOU CAN COME IN NOW

Brent came in but before he layed in bed he took off his shorts and shirt and went into his section of my drawers, he has his own drawer because he stays over a lot... bestieee goals or I guess couple goals now🤷🏾‍♀️

Anyway so he put on a Pair shorts and a shirt got in bed.

Brent: what you doin?

I didn't hear him speaking to me I was to into this Wattpad story.. yes i was on a smut part lol.

India:....

Brent: what's wrong? What I do?

India:....

He snatched my phone to see me reading

India: bro stop what are you doing give it back I yelled trying to get it back

Brent: I can feel my arousal clime as he takes each step closer to his room. I moan into his mouth, biting his bottom lip aggressively yet so gentle. I want him. Brent whispered to himself then glared at me, passed me my phone and layed down with his back facing me.

India: Brent... Brent.. come on why are you mad.

Brent...

India: Brent... I said rubbing his shoulder...

He moved my hand and I tried to turn him around but he shrugged me off

India: come on Chris I'm sorry... please just talk to me I said as my voice started to shake because I was trying not to cry.

I did a loud sigh and turned around I was trying not to cry but I couldn't hold it in anymore I didn't think he heard me but I sniffed a little and when I did that he turned around.

Brent: the fuck are you crying for?

India:...

I didn't want to speak because I would cry even more...

Brent: bro I'm not mad at you like that so you can stop that crying shit it's annoying.

My tears went away after that now I was slightly irritated..