Chapter 27 It's You, Not Them.

Mulai dari awal

Lee pushed Eve away and glared at her like he can kill her. Lee followed Zumi's steps. But she was nowhere to find. He thought, 'Zumi, why with a sorrowful eyes, why did you ran away? or did she? Maybe her bestman took her now.'

Zumi run her breath out, not noticing her precious necklace slip down from her neck. All in her mind is him, she cried her mind out. Not caring about the people saw her. 'Lee I thought you love me, but I guess I was wrong the whole time'.

Lee continued to search for her, but a shiny little thing on the ground sparkled and caught Lee's eyes. He slowly walked toward it and bend on his knees and picked the shiny thing up. It was his gift to Zumi, he crumpled his hands into fist and thought, 'I thought better of you Zumi' and Lee went off leaving everything behind and with anger on his mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-The next morning- (omniscient)

Zumi didn't manage to sleep soundly for she cried the whole night and stayed wide awake laying on her bed. With her lose clothes, and sad expression, she got up like a zombie. She felt she just lost the reason to live. As she faced the mirror, she quickly noticed what was missing. Lee's Necklace. She quickly changed her clothes and run off to the park. She searched everywhere in the park, every corner, every place she can think of from last night. He thought, 'God, that was my only treasure from him, Please don't take it away,' tears are again dwelling from her puffy eyes. She cried all the way.

Lee whom just woke up in the hotel the The Hobbit family are staying, he lift his fist above his face and unravel it. His gift for her slip down from his hand. 'Why would you throw it away? Am I that unimportant to you now?' He closed his eyes and let go a deep sigh. He lazily stood up and changed his clothes and went down stairs. The family have a gathering for a all in one breakfast. He sat alone in one table and Mr. Jackson asked him, "can we sit here, Lee?"
"Yes, dad," He nodded but thought, 'Do I still have to call you that Mr. Jackson?'.
"Have you seen Zumi, Dad?" Lee asked Mr. Jackson whom just put his tray and stood up again to get something.
"She went outside early in the morning, she was in a hurry and If I'm not wrong she murmured about a necklace," Mr. Jackson answered him and left to get something.

He looked down to his hands and uncrumple it and stared at the necklace he was holding the whole time and quickly fold his hand To his surprise, a man whom Lee thought it was the bestman and he thought too that he is the new guy Zumi loved sat infront of him. Billy smiled at Lee ad greeted him, "Good Morning Mr. Pace!" And Lee just nodded and fake a smile.

Billy cleared his throat and talked to him, "I'm sorry to steal your date last night, Mr. Pace." Lee looked at him with a puzzled look.

"I just missed my little sister, and she asked me first to be with her at the premiere," Lee ears seems to boil from what he just heard, 'Little sister, Zumi,' he looked down to his hands and stared again to the necklace and on the other hand he open up his phone and saw a notification.

'@ZumiPJ posted a status' 18 hours ago.

His fingers seems to tremble as he opened the notification. His vision Zooms out as what he saw,
A picture of Zumi and her bestman, captioned:

'Premiere with my Bestman, Bro Billy ^_^'

Lee stood up, and looked at Billy and said, "Brother?"

Billy nodded and replied, "Aye sir, I'm Zumi's big brother."

Lee run as fast as he could outside and went to the park. He searched for her, looking around, rotating himself 360 degrees looking at different angle to find her.