She was always cute, and was even cuter if she was flustered.

"I-I have to go... Thank you, Amane-kun..." she whispered, then ran away again.

I guess she really is ignoring me, huh.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Chemistry came, and thank goodness me and Nene-san were in the same class.

And...

Tsukasa.

Tsukasa has never been that person who understood chemistry.

When we were in middle school, a few of Tsukasa's classmates came rushing into my classroom reporting to me that Tsukasa either blew up the whole chemistry room or hurt himself.

So I clinged onto Nene-san as soon as I knew Tsukasa was the person taking over the table next to us.

"A-Amane-kun... I-I'm sure it's going to be fine..." Nene-san mumbled to me as Tsukasa stared at us with a big grin.

"Exchange places with me, please, Nene-san..." I begged her

"If that makes you feel better, then okay..." she mumbled as she switched spots with me.

As soon as I was next to Tsukasa, I shot him a glare telling him that one wrong movement then I won't make his lunch tomorrow.

"Whaaat? Don't worry, I won't hurt anyone this time! Cross my heart!" My little brother crossed his heart, but I still didn't trust him.

"I won't blow anything up for you, Amane! And you too, Daikon-chan!" And with that, the lesson started.

As the first experiment started, Tsukasa broke two tubes and accidentally spilled dangerous liquid on the floor.

Thank goodness Nene-san wasn't on this side...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Amane~ I said I'm sorry!" Tsukasa cried.

I replied by ignoring him and continued to look for my lunch

"Hey... Amane...?" Tsukasa called out to me. He was scanning the room for who-knows-what and to be honest, I was kinda worried.

"What is it, Tsukasa?" I asked him after I found my lunch.

"Doesn't Daikon-chan usually wait for you?" He turned back to me.

He was right

Nene-san usually waits for me. She'd tell me she needed to go to the bathroom and come back right after. She would never go ahead because she knew the bullies would just be scouting.

"Maybe she decided to go first." I told Tsukasa.

"A-Amane-kun! Tsukasa-kun!"

A girl's voice called out to me and my brother.

"Amane look, it's Grape-chan!" Tsukasa exclaimed.

As I was about to hit him for calling Akane-san (Aoi) 'Grape-chan', she blurted something out that made me freeze.

"They... They said a girl fainted in the girls' b-bathroom! I-I caught a glimpse of the girl's hair, and it was N-Nene-chan!" She cried, obviously worried.

As Tsukasa was about to suggest we go to the infirmary, I was already rushing there.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Okay im too lazy to continue so i guess imma make a part 2- oh welp.

Anyways, im thinking of another story again. XD IM SORRY-

What do you think?

What do you think?

Should I or should I not-

Anyways, what do you think of this story? 🤔

Byebye shippers!
Stay healthy!

-Elysha