Mirdagod: Ouuu  😍 😍 😍

Thatboyeek: y'all think y'all grown

Liked by: thatboyeek and thousands more

petty.levels: casual and cute <3.

Mirdagod: besttt 😍 

Thatboyeek:  😍 😍

Killaman: Mamas 😍

glow.princess: bestiee so fye  .

"ight lets go" i say looking at my comments.

We get in the car and head to the mall 

1 hour later..

We been at the mall for a while now I have hella stuff for eek i'm so excited to give it to him. 

"i'm hungry wanna go to the food court?" dior asks making me nod my head.

"wait is that katie?" i ask referring to killas ex kayla.

"sy umm hi. I know you and killa inner circle so I wanna give you this. Can you please give it to killa." she says handing me a ultrasound paper and paternity test . My heart soak to my assssss.

"Umm you don't look pregnant.." i say looking from her to the paper as dior sat looking shocked.

"I'm only 4 weeks. Thank you." She says before walking away.

Oh niggas must want sy to come out. I been giving y'all india but y'all been having me fucked up.

"come on" I say grabbing diors hand and rushing to the car.

"Oh lord india calm down, I know how you get. Let me see your eyes." she says making me turn around and look at her.

"Im fine" I say showing her my eyes were normal.

"Thank god my life is not finna be at risk." she says making me bust out laughing.

"girl shut the fuck up so we can go confront this nigga." I say as we got in the car I sped to his house. 

I eventually get there seeing eek, mir, and davion's car here.

"your bf here." dior says making me smirk.

Me and her just walk in opening the door. 

"damn y'all can't knock" killa says jokely.

"shut the fuck up." I says sitting on davion's lap make him scrunch his face up.

"the fuck going on with you" he says pausing the game him and mir was playing.

"y'all must want crazy bitch sy to come out. ion think that's what y'all want but it's looking like it." i say still sitting on davions lap as my leg started to shake.

"india what the fuck you talking about?" he say everyone still quiet from what I said as he ran his hand down his face.

"I ran into katie at  the mall." 

"kayla" dior corrected making me nod and point at her.

"so I ain't talked to her in a month and a half." he says clearly lying by the look on his face so I squint my eyes and chuckled. I got off of von's lap and stood up in front of killa making him sit back.

"you know I know when people lying right?" i say making him itch the back of his neck.

"Even if I didn't your gonna be a dad so I do now." i said throwing the papers at him .

"damn 4 weeks pregnant." i say laughing as everyone looks at me.

"oh not me fuck them kids, but katies" I say laughing harder making everyone stare in concern.

" man that shit funny asf. Nigga said he was in love with me barely knew me just knew my name. I let him get to know me he still fucking white bitch." I say making everyone look at killa with a mug. 

"In loveeeee" mir says like soulja boy making everyone bust out laughing but killa.

"i'll be back" Killa says hopping up and leaving

I sit in his spot and shake my head. "niggas." I say getting on my phone.

"Okay maybe it's time for those therapy classes" Eek say making everyone agree.

To Be Continued...