-Chapter 1-

The slirping of the straw echoed through the empty white kitchen. i sighed as the tangy orange taste of the orange juice slowley disapeared from my mouth. i sat back in my chair rubbing the sleep from my eyes. it was now 1:30. a typical saturday morning for me. last nights party was amazing. the music was still pounding in my head. suddently the door bell rang. i hate people. i lazily got up from the kitchen table and walked to the door.

"what?" i said leaning on the door frame staring at avery, my bestfriend.

avery pushed me inside and barged, in closing the door.

"never a morning person...." she said walking to the kitchen. "and actually its not even morning!" she added.

"whatever! and stop yelling im suffering a hang over." i said holding my head as i walked to the kitchen.

"sure Sam you always are"

i opened one of the cupords and grabbed the advil bottle swallowing 2 pills. "your just angry you didnt get to go to the party!"

"well sorry i was busy at a stupid family company meeting !" she said putting air couts up.

my family was busniss partners with her family. we had a very big company. we were very 'well off' you can say. big houses, drivers all that shit. but one thing we had to be..... good children. and here i am the 'party hard' girl. i was a disaster to my family. so they shoved me in this big house and told me to stay away from paparazzi. ofcourse i do the exact oppisite..... opps!

"hello??" avery asked snapping her fingers. "i asked which party are we going to tonight?"

"o were going to the wilsons brothers anual party!" i said with a devious smile.

her smile dropped. "thats tonight?!? but your not aloud to go after last year..."

"does it look like i care?" i asked.

"sam your parents will do anything and everything not to let you go there! do you remember all the paparazzi and celebs there? they will never let you get close to them!"

"were still going. they will be gone for work till 7 today plenty of time for us to sneek out." i said sitting at the table joining her.

"sure i just know this isnt good" she said shaking her head.

the front door lock rattled. it opened.

"hey derek!" we both chorused. derek is my older brother. him and avery are the only ones who really know about my party habits.

"hey avery hey Sam" he said comming in and setting his stuff down.

"i heard the wilsons are having their party tonight, hopefully you arent going" he said as he sat down.

"we might might not" i said

he gave me a 'stop lieng' look.

"okay okay were going" i said rolling my eyes

"you know once mum and dad find out, you are going to be in hell of alot of trouble." derek said.

"aahhh one party wont hurt."

" do what you like i was trying to help! have fun bieng grounded!" he said running upstairs.

"so what are we doing today?" i asked

"i dont know thats why i came here but i guess the mall to find a dress?"

"sounds good ill go get ready feel at home" i said with a smirk this was basiclly her home she even has keys but never uses them.