once they were out of sight, sicheng immediately pushed tenalice away from him. the two were finally able to breathe comfortably. 

"seriously sicheng? that was the best reason you could muster up?" ten laughed as he recalled the story the other gave earlier to the elders. the story started as they met in high school, became high school sweethearts, and ended up being together even after college. sicheng even had to come up with how he confessed to his girlfriend. he said that he pretended to be a failing student at math then kept bugging ten. 

"oh shut up, will you?" sicheng scratched his head. he bets that there would be a ton of teasing once they get home. "its the best way to go because its common. if i say something extraordinary then that would be weird and they'd keep asking for more. besides, i had to speed things up. we'll never know if they work for someone too, you know?"

"sure, boyfie!"ten clung to the younger's arm, only to be pushed again and left behind. "hey! wait up!"

"i don't want to die in the hands of your mr. fashion evaluator, so no thanks." he continued walking, getting closer to the building the small group entered while the smaller male rushed to keep up.

the smaller continued walking while until the younger pulled him into the sidewalk. "now you have to pretend like your lost and i'll get you in around ten minutes." he pointed at the unguarded entrance, "the guards must be past the entrance probably at the main door or something. act well and get as much information you can see."

right before leaving, he fixed his wig a bit as well as his dress then proceeded to cross the street and towards the direction of the building.

once he got passed the entryway, ten was in what seemed like a parking lot with few cars. not too far ahead though was the door. he sneakily hid behind the cars and tried his best to get close to that door and when he reached it, "stop right there, lady." he heard a gruff voice from behind. he spotted the convex mirror in the far corner of the room and saw the man with a gun hiding in his pocket, slowly being joined by two others who looked like they have the same thing under their shirts. "what is your business here?"

the suspense was killing ten. despite the training, this isn't what he specialized in. its sicheng's job to act more. he thought quickly of a story to say.

"oh, i was looking if this was the right building?" ten turned around and smiled sweetly, "i'm supposed to visit my boyfriend at his call center agency but i'm not familiar with this area."

"call centers are that way," one of them pointed to the left, "just walk down the streets and there would be a lot of buildings with signages."