"Fuck, don't give out on me now... " She said taking the nearest exit to find a gas station. Once she spotted the gas station sign she turned into the parking lot. It was dark by now and the place seemed empty. Well there was a little light from the inside so it still had power, that means someone was probably working.

The (h/c) girl tossed on a jacket and headed for the old gas station. Once inside she saw someone at the counter.

"Heya miss, what can I do for ya? " The man at the counter said. He was older man, not lookin too good and had a more southern accent.

"Hi, I think my truck is about to break down and I just needed a place to stay until my ride gets here. " (Y/n) said, the ride was a lie, her parents were asleep and she didn't have many friends, she just didn't want to sound alone as she already hated the vibe here.

She felt the hilt of her knife making her feel more secure.

"Alright missus, though I could check your truck for ya if ya'd like. " He replied

"Oh if you don't mind, but really you don't have to. " (Y/n) replied looking at her phone trying to find the auto repair shop's number.

"I really don't mind hun, " He said with a odd smile

The girl headed to the bathroom to lock herself in, the man is clearly deep south sorta person but hun? Really. She could hear the man's footsteps to the outside, probably to check her truck. There was a 2nd set of footsteps though, she assumed its a worker she missed coming in. And by the jingle of the keys she had guessed right.

The jungle of the keys at the bathroom door

Unlocking it

A slightly younger man walked in shit eating smirk on his face

"W-what are you doing here!? Get out! " The now wide eyed girl shouted, but the other man was outside by the truck by now. And the door had been slammed shut, a quick click following.

This had been all of her fears.

"Admiring the view sweets, " The younger man said approaching her in the small bathroom. As he reached out for her she side stepped and yanked his arm pulling him away. (Y/n) rushed to unlock the door just to be pulled back by her waist.

"GET OFF ME FUCKER! " She screamed stomping his foot but he wasn't budging. He got more handsy trying to grab at her more but she wouldn't have it. No.

She butted her head back meeting with his nose with a crack, he released her.

"You little bitch! " He threw a punch as she turned, it barely missed her. But while she was preoccupied recovering he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the wall.

"YOU DON'T TREAT ME LIKE THA-" He got cut off as he screamed in pain. A knife found it's way into his side.

This was a fight to win.

She pulled the knife back out as she dropped back to the floor. Her fear turning to anger, turning to strength.

He was the one she needed to beat.

While he was stumbling in shock she stabbed him again through the arm and pulled him to the floor. He was now stuck looking up at her from the floor.

How scared he was made her feel better.

And with that, a knife through the throat ended him. Maybe she went too far, but that felt way better than it should have. The power she had...

A jingle of keys

The creak of the door

"Jack? "

The older man looked at the scene "My poor boy, what have you done!? " anger flushed his face and he tried to grab the girl. She side stepped him too and got a stab in his shoulder. Lost in this new power she didn't know what to do. She felt threatened though so she did the one thing she knew how.

Fight.

She was blinded with the adrenaline that when her thoughts were clear again there were two bodies at her feet.

"What have I done. " She said to herself, less a question though.

She hurried, she didn't want these two to be found too soon. She drug one body, then the next into the back of her truck. She found a nearby country road and drove. She drove for quite sometime but still very little guilt had found it's way to her during that time.

Her truck sputtered, and then broke.

"Fuck this too? " She said annoyed.

She got out of the car and grabbed the younger one's body over her shoulder. She looked around and decided the best way to deal with this was to dumb them in the forest. So that's what she headed to do.

She walked off the path into the trees.

Each minute she walked the trees seemed to get denser.

And denser.

And then foggier.

Till she saw something odd.

A red creature

Seemed to be made entirely of giant spider legs