We were waiting for Harry to arrive, My mother had came to stand beside me she was holding my hand ever so tightly. I could tell she was so worried about Luce and her family, my father on the other hand I have no idea what he wanted. I was just hoping that Luce didn't show up with Harry I would never be able to forgive myself if anything has happened to her.

As time went on Voldemort was getting impatient, he was starting to get more angry the longer he was waiting and then eventually Harry had came into the forbidden Forest I'm grateful that Lucille did not come. Voldermort couldn't believe it himself that Harry had actually came, he began to walk slowly towards Harry.

"Harry Potter the boy who came to die"

I knew what was coming I couldn't watch anymore, I turned away and waited for it to be over with. What were we going to do now? Was this the end for everyone, has Voldemort won this battle I can't imagine a life like this forever. It wasn't for Luce Myself and our baby, we don't want this. Green light had struck which made a horrific sound through the Forrest, I turned around and Harry was lying on the ground he wasn't moving. My mother let go of my hand and then slowly beginning to make her way over to Harry, Voldemort had fixed himself then noticing my mum walking towards Harry.

"Check the boy Narcissa" he demanded

I looked over to Bellatrix who was trying to contain her excitement, how can she be this in love with the idea of Voldermorts world. I then looked over and my mum was bending down touching Harry's head. She was only moments with him she stood back up and confirmed he was dead, the cheers of death eaters roaring through the forrest could be heard from miles away.

Hagrid who was chained was taking over to carry Harry back to Hogwarts, Hagrid was absolutely devastated. I didn't blame him for the way he feels he adored Harry, my mother then grabbed my hand and we began to follow. We never spoke when we walked back to Hogwarts the only sound that there was is our feet rustling through the leaves, then it went quiet once we got to the main bridge at the ruined school. My mum squeezed my hand as if she was giving me a signal and when I looked up she gently shook her head.

Neville was outside already when we got there, he was limping and he looked like he was in pain. Everywhere I looked was damaged, the school was literally falling to pieces, more and more students began to walk out but I never seen Luce. My heart had sank why was she not there? I couldn't be here anymore if something happened to her, I couldn't live a life without her. We were suppose to have our happy ever after. Then my mother spoke to the only person I was breathing for,

"Lucille, come darling"

I looked up and I seen her, my beautiful darling She was alive she wasn't hurt she was okay however she did look broken, everything we ever wanted, everything we fought for was gone.

"He's not yours for taking you have took everything from everyone especially me, you're not going to win this Voldermort"

She never had giving up hope, she was still going to fight, with or without Harry, I couldn't be anymore proud of her I honestly couldn't, i loved her so much more when I heard her say those words.

when I looked at Harry I noticed he was slightly moving, he wasn't dead my mother had only claimed he was to protect him. If I don't do this now I will forever regret that I didn't do it, like an outer body experience my legs began to run over, I threw my wand to Harry "POTTER" I shouted and I kept running. I didn't look back to see if he caught it or not, I ran into the school waiting to grab Luce so we can finish this together.

I hid on the first floor hoping to find Harry, I was racing up and down I had no idea where I was going. I ran up to the Slytherin Common Room hoping to find Luce, once I got in it was empty it felt weird being here again I've not been here in so long. A faint voice appeared from the top of the stairs

"Who's there?"

"LUCE?" I shouted hopeful

Sara and Blaise appeared at the top of the stairs, they couldn't believe their eyes it felt so good seeing them again. Blaise jumped down the stairs brought me in for a hug,

"Fuck Draco, what the fuck is going on?!"

"Not the time the now Blaise have you seen Luce?"

"Not since she was with Neville"

"Promise me that if you find her get them to mine and stay with her until I get back"

"Draco what do you mean them?" Sara asked walking down the stairs

"Luce.. she's pregnant, Sara please just take her back to mine, I need them safe I'm begging you" I walked up to Sara giving her a hug

"Luce is pregnant?" She asked again as she pulled away holding her head Blaise grabbed her shoulders

"Yeah she is, Sara please we can explain later I'm desperate to get her out of here" I said as I took one last look around the common room.

"Ok if we find her we will get her out" Blaise assured me

We ran out of the common room then We had went our separate ways back into the fight, my eyes were everywhere but they couldn't find her. I was in rage and panic every death eater I seen I was hexing I need this to be over with, I felt myself bump into someone I immediately turned around and it was Luke. Giving each other a nod we kept our back on to each other and fought our way out of this, then my eyes met his.

Voldermort was standing in the distance he had that smile on his face, as I placed my wand down beside me staring right into his lifeless black eyes, his eyes were filled with nothing but emptiness and loneliness then the next thing I knew I felt a rip in my chest as if my body has been cut in half. As I held where the pain was coming from the blood soaked my hand. My face was wet also it felt like there was blood dripping from my jaw everything then became slow motion as I looked back up Voldermort wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I turned myself to Luke who then turned around and his eyes widened as I grabbed him he then grabbed me trying to hold me up but as I was falling he was holding the wound to try and stop the blood but I could feel the blood draining out of me like a cloud in the sky letting the rain fall heavily, I could only make out that he was calling my name by the movements of his lips I couldn't hear anything. I was gasping for a breath, as I looked up to him holding his face I managed to speak little the breath in my body was running out.

"Luke I want you to protect Luce and my baby, I want you to make sure they're safe please watch out for my mum also. Can you .. you tell Luce I'm sorry I .. I tried" I struggled breathlessly

As my body fell further to the ground, the warmth of life stolen away by death's cold embrace.

I got to see her face one last time my beautiful Luce she was finally smiling again, that smile that would light up an entire room. She was worth dying for I thought as my mind began to finally fade then my eyes finally closed for the last time.

I love you Luce, more than you would ever know

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 | 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara