Part 2.

Now I knew, this was my signal to show him how eager I really was.

———————————————————————————

"Wait." I said whispering heavily at the impact of our energy. "Lemme make this special for you, King" I smiled seductively. He grinned in response and put both arms to the back of his head like the king I stated him to be. I backed off of the bed, grabbed the remote and turned on his led lights. Of course I put the setting on red. I read a story earlier and it said that "a girl always does her best when the lights are on red", and knowing that we we're about to make some serious Jayoncé type love tonight, I turned the brightness of red down so you could only see our silhouettes. After that, I grabbed my phone, turned on our speaker and hooked it up to Bluetooth. I opened tidal and went to my sex playlist. I pressed 'shuffle' and the first song that popped up was "Power Trip" by J. Cole and Miguel.

(instrumental)
{dun, dun, duun, duuun}

I crawled back on the bed in a normal motion. I then went back up to kiss him to get the fire back started again. Then I made my way back down. I stared at him once more, and he gave me a demanding look, licking the corner of his lips inside his mouth like he always does. I rubbed on it through his navy blue sweatpants, softly, about 5 times and I bit my lip while looking at me doing it. It started rising a little bit. I took it out and gotdamn that size, that's my man but it surprises me everytime. I passionately kissed all around the tip, making sure I didn't miss a spot. From there his mouth mildly agaped from pleasure. I then slowly now licked all around his tip, my warm wicked tongue causing him to groan lowly. I went down, licked his shaft, long licked back to the top then started sucking. As I'm sucking, my tongue's moving in a circular motion all around it. He then groaned "...mmyeahbabygirl.." under his breath and moved one of my front curls behind my ear and gently held the back of my neck. I've been testing my gag reflex stamina on my toothbrush for a while, and I've been passing them so why not do the final exam right now. I went on and put the whole damn thing in my mouth.

<gawk gawk gawk gawk>

All in the back of my throat. Sooo, muchh, spit. It was a little uncomfortable in there, but it was Cory so I enjoyed every bit of uncomfort there was. I moaned at my actions. He chuckled, then passive aggressively told me to "spit on it." clenching his teeth, and mugging a bit. I did as demanded, especially with this much in my mouth. He then closed his eyes and threw his head back, dozing off. I took my hand, and started multi tasking. Girl he wasn't even here anymore. Knowing that I could make him feel like this boosted my confidence wayyy more. Libras do it better babe, remember that. I felt him start to tense up. That gentle touch that was on the back of my neck now turned into a slightly tight grip. At this point I'm not even following the laws of how to suck it anymore, I'm just goin' crazy. When I tell y'all, my mans soul wasn't in his BODY. "I know you're about to fucking cum (inhales) I can feel it" I said, with my teeth grinding closed. I know he loves it when I cuss during sex even though he doesn't cuss at all. He then looked at me with the eyes of evil and face of total defeat and weakness. That shit... that shit right thereeee. whew. His moans felt so good to me. "ouu shh...d-...ff- If I could cuss right now I really would" he struggled to say, we both giggled. Poor lil baby don't even know what to do with himself right now. "It's just me and you in here baby boy, let it out fa me" I said while jacking him off still. But then I had a plan. I wanted to tease him, so I finally decided to stop once he got reaaaal close. "Uhn un, uhn un- whatchu doin????" he asked confused and out of breath. I looked at him, smiled, and started inching away from him.

(Part 3 below you horny mf.)