Chapter two: kisses

DECEMBER 30, 2013

Taehyungs tenth birthday. As well as his other birthdays, he loved it. Everything was there.

He loved and knew everyone there and was happy to know that everyone was enjoying themselves. Taehyung spent most of his time in his room playing board games with his many friends as his mother and other grown ups converses down stairs.

Laughter filled the birthday boys large room as people found amusement seeing the boy face closed with another boys but.

The youngers we're playing twister. They had latex it flat on the cement marble floor each person taking turns to spin the stick. Taehyung, jungkook, and some other close friends of their were all involved in the game.

"Kook! Left foot on red." One of the many friends yelled. It was a struggle but eventually jungkook completed it.

"Taehyung! Right arm on blue." Another yelled. Taehyung knee that once he buts his right arm on blue, his face'll be directly under kooks. Nevertheless, he does it, wanting to successfully win the game fair in square.

The sound of children laughing crowded up everyone's ears as they noticed tae and kooks position. Just as another persons turn was called, the loud voice of Taehyungs mom alarmed all the kids. They ran downstairs.

"Time for cake!" His mother stated. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile as they all made their way towards the fairly large cake. The birthday boy can feel jungkooks presence behind him so he felt comfort. He blushed, knowing the feeling f loo warm, soft hands coming in contact of his soft skin.

"Make a wish tae." Jungkook whispered in his small ears. Then and there Taehyung wanted to be in kooks hold and kiss him like he saw in the movies his friends had showed him. He had always felt some kind of feeling for kook like no other. He wanted to be held in kooks arms and snuggle up against him like he saw in movies between people who loved each other. He never wanted kook to be apart from him nor give anyone else more attention than he gives to him.

Anyways, Taehyung closes his eyes, interlocks his fingers and makes a wish. God, I know I ask for this every year, but please. I wish me and kook stay together forever. Our bond so strong that it can never be broken. Taehyung thought during his time of making a wish. He blew out the candle with loads of cheers filling the room.

Once everyone was served their cake, Taehyung and jungkook sat together at the end of the table like Taehyungs last birthdays.

"Having fun?" Jungkook inquired. He looked at tae but caught him staring in the process with a bit of blue frosting on his cheek. Jungkook carefully picks up a napkin and gently wipes taes dirty, fluffy cheek. "There." Jungkook smiled softly

Taehyung reaches over and grabs kooks cheeks.

"I love you." Taehyung says to kook.

Jungkook gives him a small kiss on his forehead and all Taehyung wants to do is pass out.