everything was working out quite well on atsumu's part.

his family was pleased with him for winning over the unattainable sakusa kiyoomi and they were to be married december 1st.

it was working out well indeed.

one day when it was late atsumu woke up to find the other side of the bed empty.

he rubbed his eyes and stood up from the bed.

he walked to the office down the hall which had been lighted by a few candles.

"what are ya doing up so late omi?"

"nothing darling, go back to sleep i'll be there soon," kiyoomi had responded without even looking up.

atsumu looked around, his eyes landing on the desk where his fiancé seemed to be looking over a few notes and maybe a map.

"okay," the faux blonde said and went back to their bedroom.

kiyoomi stayed true to his word and came back nearly 20 minutes later.

atsumu made a mental note to find out what his fiancé had been doing when he gets the chance.

in the morning the itachiyama prince has things he needs to tend to and it gave atsumu the perfect chance.

the faux blonde went back to the office where the desktop had been cleared.

he looked through the drawers and found nothing once again.

he thought for a moment before looking through the bookshelf.

between two books was an envelope.

atsumu pulled it out and placed the contents on the empty desk.

there was a dagger, a few notes, and a map.

he read through it all and he didn't know how to feel.

while he was trying to process it all the door suddenly opened.

the faux blonde turned around to see his fiancé staring at him with wide eyes.

"what is all of this kiyoomi?"

"atsumu let me explain."

"explain how you're planning to ruin my kingdom, and kill anyone who won't go quietly? oh i'd be happy to hear this."

atsumu felt the rage slowly building up inside him. he crossed his arms leaning on the desk as kiyoomi still stood by the doorway. he closed it before he started talking.

"it's not like that alright?"

"then what is it like? hm kiyoomi? what am i, just a cover story to get in good with the family secrets? what were ya gonna do? stage something make it look like an accident? make a whole kingdom's downfall look like a fucking accident?" atsumu spat glaring daggers at the man standing across from him.

"atsumu listen to me. i'm just doing what my parents asked. take out the enemy-"

"oh we're the enemy-"