Chapter 10: Favorite

ابدأ من البداية

Asian: "OKAY ENOUGH KISSING... aint like it's going to lead to anything" she mumbled the last part

Nicki: "BITCH , where is Von!???"

Asian: "i put his ass to sleep" she said confidently

Meek: "damn my boy going out like that ?... Nic why u not sleep"

Nicki: "Real niggas don't sleep" she said dusting off her shoulders and i laughed

Meek: "man forreal ? so what real niggas do at night?"

Nicki: "we be fucking bitches you hear me" she said as her and asian hyped her head up and i shook my head. she ended her conversation with asian then turned towards me

Meek: "What's up baby" i said smirking at her

Nicki: "Let's pull a all-nighter"

Meek: "ard come on"

Nicki: "Tell me what you need, got the weed. ima bad lil bitch & they'll never indict her" she said and we both laughed

We went back in the living room and she rolled a blunt up. i was surprised cause bitches don't be knowing how to roll forreal but she did. she lit it and passed it to me.

Meek: "Nic what you gone do if i get locked ?" i asked taking a hit

Nic: "get locked ima write ya.... & if you on the road ima skype ya"

Meek: "damn you a real one nic. i still can't believe i got you. with the way your mean ass was rocking that shit felt impossible"

Nic: "Rihmeek .... i don't wanna hype you but you a lucky nigga if my mean ass like you" she said grabbing the blunt from me and hitting it. damn she sexy as fuck

Meek: " i ain't never had a bitch like you"

Nic: "Thats because you ain't never have a bitch understand you. Most of them wanna use you and they ran through. i just want to be somebody that can add too, your wife, be a friend, be a teacher, and a fan too."

Meek: "you really down for a nigga huh? you my dream girl. i be missing you when i leave, your hard head ass don't listen."

Nic: "....I just want to listen. When you leave? i say 'damn i fucking miss him'.

Meek: "so why you don't let a nigga stay with you?"

Nic: "Because i'll be a vixen & give you something real wet to put your lips in" she said climbing on top of me blowing the smoke into my mouth & i laughed

Nic: "I wanna be the only one who can check you. & Still respect you". she said kissing my lips

Meek: "It's you i would change for. you always make sure." i responded after pulling away from her kiss

She put the blunt out and began kissing me once again. deepening the kiss she began pulling my shirt off and pushing me the other way to lay back on the couch. Laying down with her on top of me. she went back to kissing me. like always i have no clue where this is going but it's time i take charge. I lifted her up and flipped us around so that i could be on top. she wrapped her legs around my waist and started running he hands down my bad. i felt my dick getting up as i kissed on her neck. she slightly moaned & my dick was damn near ripping through my jeans. kissing all the way down her stomach i untied her sweats and pulled them off. she didn't say anything she just let me. i went back down kissing on her thighs and then kissing her pussy thought her panties i could feel and see  exactly how wet she was. going back up to her neck and slipping my fingers inside rubbing her clit she moaned in my ear. looking her in her eyes i slid my fingers in and she moaned out again gripping my hand. I slid my fingers out and sucked my fingers and she just looked at me amazed. Pulling her panties off i wasted no time going down and licking on her clit. she gripped my head moaning out and i sucked on her clit. i heard her moan my name shit was the sexiest shit i ever heard in my life. it caused me to go crazy on her pussy. i felt her try to back up so i held her down tight as her legs shakes and she squirmed like crazy attempting to run. she than yelled out she was cumming and arched her back into the air shaking uncontrollably. she came into my mouth but that didn't stop me. she tested my gangsta earlier talking bout some she don't know i even eat pussy. i gotta show her what this tongue do now. She screamed out as i kept going crazy on her pussy pushing my head always and moving up the couch. she was moaning out my name so loud my dick was brick hard. she came again. looking up at her she was looking down at me riding out her orgasm on my face i seen a tear escape her eyes and i finished up what i was doing going up to her as she just laid there breathing hard as fuck. i wiped her tear and she pulled me down sucking all her juices out my mouth damn this girl a freak. We kissed for a while until she started rubbing on my wood i damn near bust a nut right there on the spot. i broke the kiss and got up and started walking to the bathroom. i got to go take care of this.

Nicki: "Rihmeek, where are you going?"

Meek: "My shit at a thousand right now i got to get my shit off" i said stopping and looking back at her

Nicki: "come here daddy" she said and my dick twitched immediately

I walked back over to her and she pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me kissing me once again.

NICKI POV

i honestly was at a crossroads i didn't know wether or not if i wanted to fuck him. the way he just ate my pussy made me want to ride his dick and lick his balls but i still had a feeling in the back of my head saying girl don't do it. i really didn't know what the fuck i should do. i'm high as a bitch right now and horny as fuck but i really don't want to use a condom i want
to be able to fuck him raw but my appointment for birth control isn't til next week and i want to make sure his community penis don't have no type of disease. He than spoke taking me out of my thoughts

Meek: "Nic you ain't got to if you ain't ready" he said and i just sat there not saying a word

He than got up walking towards the bathroom once again as i just sat there stuck on wether or not i should do something or not. i kind of feel bad and selfish for not pleasing him back but i don't think ready yet.

- 1 comment = 1 update. ❤️

- dont forget to vote. enjoy. ❤️