Part 2

As the dawn spread it's shine, the glow on the faces of the two love souls was brighter.

There, Shaurya was reminded of the whisper 'I love you, PS'. These words with her blush and the soft smile was hovering over. He smiled more understanding the effect of his love she was having. He wondered how special was going to be their journey for he finally had a woman who loved him without any condition.

On the other hand was Anokhi, hugging the pillow and feeling his gentle caresses. He had done magic on her. She had craved for a genuine love and getting from the one she loved, had given her moments of comfort, no matter what situations they had faced, she was happy in real and she thought of ways to give back the love to him in every way possible.

-

Both got up early the next morning, to say, they were excited to meet each other.

'Only if do rooms nahi hote..'

Anokhi bit her lip with that thought; a second later, surprised at herself, how badly she wanted to be with him.

She messaged him, "Sunrise?"

Within a second, his reply came, "Coming."

-

"Good morning, Miss Bhalla."
He smiled.

"Abhi subah hui kahaan hai?"

She chuckled and pointed to the left. They stepped up the stairs to reach the wooden portico facing the wide ocean.

Anokhi spread her arms letting the wind play with her, "Aapko har baar bulaana padega kya, PS?"

Shaurya slapped his head for again getting lost in her, "Nahi..aa raha hu.."

She turned her head, saw him walk towards her. Before he stopped to her right, she grabbed his arms, "Abse.. jab bhi.. " and made him stand behind her.

He hadn't understand the meaning until her next move. He stood transfixed as she led his hands forward to encircle them around her waist. A smile crept on his lips seeing her smile. With gentle caress, he flattened his palms on her belly while she relaxed herself against his chest.

Not missing the moment, he kept his chin on her right shoulder as they saw the sun rise above the horizon.

"Good morning, PS.."

She spoke still looking at the yellow orange tint while his eyes travelled to her smile.

"Anokhi.. I love you.."

She would have lied if she said she did not for the warmth in these loving words; a tear escaped her eye as a feeling of security came over. She pressed her hands on his arms, not giving him a chance to loosen his hold.

"Nahi jaaunga kahin.."

"Jaane bhi nahi dene wali hoon."

The right on him she always showed and told which he never had experienced before. A feeling inexpressible.

They stood in the comfort aura for some more time before leaving for taking the first meal.