Eleventh shot - Total Siyappa

Start from the beginning

She hissed when he bites on her neck.. " Pakka na.. " She asks enjoying his assault.

"Hmm... " He said taking her in bed and removes his kurta before coming over her. For the first time she saw her husband's bare chest. She knew he is well built but seeing him without any barrier made her gulp hard. He had lean but muscular body. She traced his muscles with her manicured nails.. Making him groan.

He stops her and turns her around on her front. He opens the hook of her blouse along with her bra. He kissed and licked her bare back making her shiver in need. He turns her back in a jerk making her eyes open wide in shock. She hides her breasts with her arms in shyness.

"Show me.. " He huskily said. She shook her head "am your husband, don't be shy" He whispers and she again denied "come on Naina.. Hath hatao.. " She was still shy "dont you trust me? " She looks in his eyes which held love for her... She slowly removes her hands from her hidden treasure.

He got excited as well as nervous looking at her bare form. Fuck. This is going to be very embarrassing if he got spent before her. He needs to be focused. Her boobs looking inviting and those nipples tempting him to take them in mouth.

He cups one of her breast in his palm, it's damn soft like dough, while her hard nipple poked his palm. She arched her back as soon his palm made contact with her skin. He was amazed to see her response. He gives it a squeeze and see her moaning in pleasure.. He played with her softness a little more to see her reaction getting more sensual which was arousing his senses.

His mouth watered watching her nipples turn pebble hard. He slowly and nervously took her nipple in his mouth which made her eyes open in sweet shock. Gosh it feels amazing.. He sucked her nipple as she moans his name which made his fully erect cock twitch in his pajama. He got encouraged and this time he sucked her with great fervor apply more pressure and she cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Aram se, Dard ho raha hai.. " She cried. He lifts his head up looking at her apologetically but pleasure was still plastered on his face which says he is not at all sorry and she was glad. He again latched his mouth on her nipple and keep sucking it like baby meanwhile biting it between giving her sweet shock.

Her saree was ridden up till her thighs and her legs were wrapped around his waist as they unknowingly started dry humping, his cock was ready to get buried inside her and fuck her senseless. He quickly unties the knot of his pajama as she trying to grab her breath, this passion is unimaginable.. She getting horny beyond her imagination and can't wait to be claimed by him.

Their senses were heightened by sexual need, they are more than ready to tear each other's skin apart just to attain this sexual pleasure which was on peak. He was just about to lower down his boxers when "Nainaaaa... Are O Nainaa... Kaha chali gayi, dawaza band karte karte khud to bahar nahi nikal gayi... "

They looks at each other with horrified expression "shittt... " They both exclaimed and quickly startes to wear their clothes properly.

"Apne to kaha tha wo jagengi nahi" She complained wearing her blouse.

"Waise to unki neend kumbhkarn ki hai na jane aj kaise jaag gayi" He tied his pajama "lagta hai shani, mangal, rahu, ketu, budh.. Meri. Meri hi kundali mein akar baithe hai.. " He was frustrated to the core as he adjusted his erection.

"Whatever, Meri to kismat hi kharab hai" She adjusted her pallu "mujhe apki baat hi nahi maan ni chahiye thi" She left the room in annoyance ignoring his calls.

______________

"Kaha thi tu... Kabse awaz de rahi thi tujhe mein.. " Bua looks at her suspiciously.

"Wo buaji mein... Mein, mein wo... " She was scared to answer. No excuse was coming in her mind.