Prologue:

Prologue:

Avlon's shaking increases greatly as she hears each of his heavy stomps getting closer to the door. She bawls herself up in the corner watching the door to the basement.

Slowly the handle turns and then the door bangs against the wall splintering the wall causing plaster to clatter against the cement floor.

The man her worst nightmare steps into the light with a drunk and terrifying smile on his face. His Cole black eyes look back at her and she flinches out of instinct. That only makes the man laugh having her finch further back into the corner as his sadistic laugh echoes around the dusty room.

He stumbles down the stairs and his heavy footsteps get closer to her. When he stops infront of her she holds her breath waiting for the blow. Moments after it doesnt come she looks up at him.

His face is twisted in an angry scowl and he looks ready to kill. Avlon sighs in relief because she knows that he end is finally coming. Hoarsely he asks her "Are you ready?" She looks at his shoulder knowing that he doesnt like it when she looks at his face. She doesnt speak only nodding her head in acceptance. "Good because im tired of looking at you." he says snatching her up by the front of her shirt.

Avlon flinches and whimpers when his nails dug into her chest. You would think she would be use to it by now for it has been happening to her since she was alive.

The man punches her in the stomach and laughs when she topples over and drops to the ground. "You are a sorry excuse for a human being. Stupid, ugly, your just disgusting. You disgust me." She lays there taking his beating and his mentally assault.

She has heard it so much before that she knows thats what she is. Why would he tell her this so many times and it not be true? Avelon use to think what he said was a lie. She was young then and thought everything her mother told her was true so she never believed him. After a few years of hearing it everyday she finally faced reality and believed everything he said.

With every punch and every kick Avlon wishes her death would come faster. She wishes he would just kill her quickly instead of torturing her slowly.

Finally the man drags her up the stairs and out the door. Her swollen eyes widen as she sees the nigh for the first time in nineteen years. She takes the sight in greeted knowing this will be her last time she will ever see it again.

She lands forcefully in the seat of a truck. Her shoulder groans in pain and her arm bends weirdly from the impact.

Her body gets weaker as the time passing and with each bump on the road her head pounds in her ears as her breathing starts to labor. Her ribs her from all of the kicking and all of the punching.

After what seems like days but was only hours he speaks."I hope i never see you again." the man huffs as he opens the door to the still moving truck. With no regret the man pushes her out of the moving vehicle.

Avlon lands on the road with a loud bang and she feels her shoulder pop out of place. Her head hits the pavement and she blacks out wit the thought that its all over now.