I felt his hands wrap around my arm and hold my hand loosely, almost like incase if I didn't want this I could pull away. I felt him shift and get closer and push against me more, "Eren just so you know I'll be here to help you if you want to try and sleep tonight... but if you don't I'll stay up with you." I couldn't see him very well but I knew he was smiling and I felt him squeeze my hand tighter. 'He has such tiny hands....' Thinking that I returned the gesture and squeezed his hand.

"Thanks Levi.. I needed that your a pretty great friend, huh?" He nodded against my shoulder and stayed silent the rest of the time. It was so quiet I didn't even notice I fell asleep.

12:54
8•30•99
Levi pov

"Thanks Levi.. I needed that your a pretty great friend, huh?" After Eren said that I tried to repress the few tears biting at my eyes, so I just nodded and kept quite. It was quite for a long time until I heard Eren's soft groans fill the room indicating he was asleep. His head fell onto mine as he slept, I'm happy he's sleeping besides that shirt nap at the end of school today. After making sure he was actually asleep I let my tears fall down silently. Even though he meant it in the nicest way possible it still hurt to be friend zoned even if you are friends by your crush.

I cuddled into his side more and buried my face into his shoulder, but I can enjoy small moments we share. I may not have him or ever have him as long as he's happy I'm good.

~○•~○•~
Dream
~○•~○•~

I woke up to see Eren and Hange hovering over me as their giant grins blinded my eye sight, and Hanges screaming killed my eardrums. "LEVIIIIIIIII LET'S GO AND PLLLAAAYYYY!" She squealed happily while dragging me out of bed Eren following behind us laughing his head off. I saw my mom in the cooking area holding a piece of something. I wanted to tell my mommy morning and give her my usual morning kiss but, Hange won't let go of me!

So I pulled away from her and ran towards my mom and hugged her giving her a good morning kiss on her cheek, "Morning mommy!" She smiled at me and kissed my forehead saying morning back to me. I smiled at her and gave her one more before heading off with Hange and Eren. Hange drug us outside to my backyard and began to climb up to the tree house. Went last up the latter and say Hange doing something in the corner while Eren sat against the far wall where mom put the pillows and blankets.

I went to sit by Eren and joined him in coloring the book me and Eren stayed silent. Well until he said something to me, "Levi.. what do you hope you are?" He mumbled looking up at me from the book stopping his hand. I put my hand under my chin trying to be like the people I've seen in the movies. "Probably an omega! Only because mommy says they can stay home and clean and cook for their mate and don't have to work! So when yo- my mate! Comes home they can come home to a clean house and dinner being cooked!" I said really happily while I grabbed Erens' shoulders. 

He grabbed mine while looking at me like mommy would when I did something bad, "Levi I'll make it my goal to be your mate and treat you like a princess! If you allow me to be your prince or faithful knight!" With that he put his lips on mine really quickly. My face burned and his was red, "OK! Then you have to promise me to propose to me when we're big people like mommy and Auntie Carla!" He nodded quickly. "Of course my princess!" I giggled and squished his cheeks while he smiled real big.

It isn't impossible (Under Heavy Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara