Sam And Julie

Julie and Sam were close friends, they loved spending time together, and hated being apart. The two girls always were overjoyed when they called, they would often set up little hang outs for after school. Whether it was going to the movie, or just reading a book at Sam's house, they would always have a good time.

One day, the girls were reading Wattpad stories of their favorite youtuber together at Sam's house, then, Sam's mother came from the kitchen, looking more sad then she usually would be when Julie was over.

"Sam... Julie... I am afraid I have something to tell you all" The women said, as she twisted and slightly pulled at her sandy blonde locks. Julie looked at Sam, then at Sam's mother. "what is it, Mrs. Penson?" the Brunette said, worried.

-Sam POV-

I looked at my friend, she looked worried, her pale blue eyes moving from me and mother at a quick pace. I was worried too, Mother had not said anything too me today, she really only talked when we had company, and before we even started having company over, I would always forget what my mother's voice sounded like. I looked down at my blue and white knitted sweater, and stared down at the floor. 'am I in trouble?' I thought, worried, 'no, I couldn't be, I always do my housework and keep my grades up to at least a 95%' I bit my lip and played with my dark brown hair, 'maybe something worse, maybe someone died...? I really hope mother hasn't found out that I like-' I heard mother continue her words, My eyes darted back up to the old, blonde woman.

-No one POV-

Sam's mother continued, "Sam's father has gotten a job somewhere in China, So Sam will be moving there with the family, so you two may never see each other again. And Julie, you have 20 minutes to leave, Sam needs too pack." The girls watched as the woman left the kitchen. "W-What...?" Julie began, whimpering a bit. "Hey... It's gonna be okay, we will find each other again someday." Sam replied, wiping away her friends tears. Julie tried too suck up her tears, she felt unconfutable crying at her friends house.

-Sam POV-

then, Julie got an idea, "meet me at the alley that we always go too to get away." Julie said, smirking. Sam blushed at her crushes smirk, Sam had liked Julie for a while now, she loved her beautiful brown hair, her blue eyes, that are so light they are almost white, she loved the sense of fashion Julie had, and her soft, cute giggles.

"S-Sure Julie, but why?"

"because."

"because isn't a good answer, Julie"

"just meet me there"

"Okay"

-Julie POV-

Julie smirked and signaled Sam to go to her room, which Sam nervously obeyed, Her black haired friend looked so nervous, And she didn't know why.

Julie waited for Sam's mother too leave the kitchen.

Julie waited for Sam to go to her room.

Julie got up.

Julie went to the kitchen.

Julie approached a drawer.

Julie opened the drawer.

Julie looked in the drawer.

Julie grabbed a spoon.

Julie went too the ally.

-Sam POV-

Sam waited about 5 minutes before leaving for the ally, then, she left, she had nothing on her, because she though the two would just be saying goodbye.

-time skip to ally because why not-

Sam approached the ally way, looking around nervously, then felt a tap on her shoulder, making her jump a bit. "Boo!" She heard Julia say. Sam turned around and noticed Julie was holding something behind her back. "Hey J! eh- what's that ya got the-" before she could finish, Sam was pinned too the ground of the ally, "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING J-JULIE!?" Sam screamed, but not loudly.

-no ones POV-

Julie stared down at her friends beautiful green eyes, "I've always wanted eyes like that" she said,

Julie shows the spoon.

"I just want one thing in this world..."

Julie circles Sam's eyes with the spoon.

"I just want be with you forever..."

Sam attempts to move, but is unable too.

"your eyes are beautiful"

Sam's breath gets shakier.

"I want to be a part of you"

Julie gets close too Sam's face.

"don't worry darling, this wont hurt..."

Julie gouges out her friends right eye.

"me"

blood pours out of the screaming girl's head, Julie gouges out her own right eye and sticks in Sam's, And places her old right eye in Sam's socket.

now we will always be a part of each other.